OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Tyson Chandler offensive game tho
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

13 points in each win!

What a great series, drama every second. 

I been sayin it for years, minutes.  Bron's minutes are so outta wack, Spo could lose his damn job over this @#$%. 
grin.gif
  I like Spo, I think he has done a good job this year honestly, but his handling of Lebron's minutes is pathetic.  Miami has had leads PLENTY of times in this series, and yet Bron can't sit down for 2 extra minutes a night. 
sick.gif

Now that they on game 100, 101, 102 or whatever, the @#$% adds up.  He's going to lead the NBA in minutes BY FAR.  That is a mistake, and I don't put that on Bron at all.  He played alright last night, considering.  He coulda been "more" aggresive, but he was passing pretty damn well, he got boards, he had that chase down block on Marion that could have been huge, but he has no faith right now in a jump shot.  Being back in Miami, and with an extra day of rest, maybe that will help him have a big game 6. 

JA, and ones that I PM'd already, Legacy thread = Open for business. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

bosh is one of the most useless max contract player in nba history... 
... ?

He played well tonight.

Yea...that's so @+$**#% random. Did you even watch the game?
those other dudes are in the later years of their contracts.  what pisses me off about bosh is the fact that he looks uncomfortable when  hes on the court.  he fumbles the ball when it moves to him.  he passes on easy jumpers.  he rarely attacks the basket when he should.  he plays little/no defense.  hes pretty much useless for the heat.  im convinced that if the heat were to trade bosh for tyson chandler they would have won the series by now. 

im not saying hes not talented cause ive seen what he can do.  im just sayin that ive never seen an nba elite player look this scared ever.  and dont start with that lebron bs, no matter how "bad" of a game james is havn the opposing team is still keying on him as soon as he touches the ball and james will b playin lock down defense.  dallas brings help off bosh and leave him the easy jumper and hes not taking advantage of it.  and the dude cant box out for a rebound to save his life.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea...that's so @+$**#% random. Did you even watch the game?
 james will b playin lock down defense.  
Sure was on display last night 
laugh.gif

chasin down the jett off screens is a lot harder than it looks.  dallas bigs set some of the best screens i have ever seen.  and jj, terry, kidd, dirk, stevenson, etc are makin a killing knockin down open shots..  dallas is playin some amazing team basketball.

In a video shot by CBS Dallas, Wade and James are shown heading for the team bus after shootaround, laughing and covering their mouths with their shirts, as if to protect themselves from being sick.

Wade turns to James and says, "Did y'all hear me cough? Do you think I'm sick?"

You want to feed the hungriest man in basketball right now?
grin.gif
pimp.gif
let's go then punks.

Dallas was long overdue for a lights out performance i dont think it can be done again. Miami will get all the calls in game 6 leading to a game 7 where itll be all up for grabs

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Dallas was long overdue for a lights out performance i dont think it can be done again. Miami will get all the calls in game 6 leading to a game 7 where itll be all up for grabs
We did it ALL Playoffs long.
laugh.gif

We'll see. Personally I think it's a huge confidence booster going into G6.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

We did it ALL Playoffs long.
laugh.gif

We'll see. Personally I think it's a huge confidence booster going into G6.
I meant in the Finals. That performance against the LA series was something else

i think miami wins game 6 and then the mavs get game 7. if you think about it its the best scenario for the nba money wise. you get that 7th game to break tv records. plus you have a story to tell still when/if the heat return next year to the finals and lebron finally getting the monkey off his back against the lakers. plus you will have completed this cheap dallas revenge storyline...

i know one thing if the heat dont win the finals spolstra is DONE. Warriors should have waited to hire a coach....

I heard about the mocking Dirk being sick story, frankly, I don't want to look into it.  It will just make me mad I'm sure. 

That said, if this goes to game 7, Lebron James will clear 4,000 minutes this season........................FOUR @#$%^&*(  THOUSAND. 

And it gets worse, A, the dude sat 3 games in the regular season, and B, none of the first 3 series were extended, just 5 games each which is really reasonable. 

And yet, 4K minutes in one year.  Are..you...kidding....me?  I don't care how in shape he is.  I don't care if he is young.  I don't care about any of that mess.  He could end up with about 950 PLAYOFF minutes this season.  Those minutes aren't like playing in November man.  Stress in a playoff game is serious.  950 is the same as 1900 in the regular season. 

That is staggering.  4,000 minutes.....I don't even know how to research where that is in history.  Is that low, is that high, I have no idea.  Boston big 3 in 08 went 7, 7, 6 and 6 in games, and I don't think any of those guys hit 4K minutes.  I could check that, but this is crazy. 

Flip side, Wade is at 3600, 2 more games, he hits 3700 minutes.  But he is a couple years older than Bron, maybe that's planned to rest the older Wade, but that's having an effect on Lebron now, you can't tell me any different.  Dude has to be on fumes and adrenaline by now. 

I will say though, that pass Chalmers threw from almost out of bounds, near the rim that was a block on Cardinal, and Bron had to go up high to catch the pass.......yeah, when that happened, my jaw almost hit the floor.  That catch alone, was the play of the game imo. 
laugh.gif
  Serious, that was FILTHY. 
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Man... I get mocking Terry, or Stevenson, or Marion or any of these dudes that been poppin off... But popping off about a dude who was clearly sick...
laugh.gif
Dudes is lames, man... Bron especially cuz he looks like he's tagging along like DWade's little brother...

I used to mess with dude, but I'm about done with LBJ.

And CP... You talkin about the play where Cardinal took the contact and ended up in the 5th row?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude in there trying to draw charges and taking a BEATING.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Cardinal took the contact and ended up in the 5th row?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude in there trying to draw charges and taking a BEATING.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, Card took the brunt, but Bron went STRAIGHT up, arms extended, and dude was like 5 feet off the ground. 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We need a clear pic of that, anyone see one? 

All I have to say is the Miami Heat and 95% of their fans are a bunch of *+%$!#+
laugh.gif

I love the flops and clean blocks getting called fouls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Wade & LeBron clowning on Dirk isn't the smartest move to make...
grin.gif

Definitely not.

As if people needed another reason to hate this Heat team.
laugh.gif

Sick or not Dirk has showed up in the 4th all series, something LeBron has not done.

Originally Posted by CP1708

That is staggering.  4,000 minutes.....I don't even know how to research where that is in history.  Is that low, is that high, I have no idea.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Them fish oil pills ain't what they used to be?

laugh.gif
  I mean that in terms of overall playoff runs by big timers thru the years.  4,000 for this year, is high, most in the NBA, but if there are 27 other dudes that have played more then 4K in a season, it's not as bad as it sounds.  Does that make more sense? 

Well, the overall total of minutes in a players career can help you see when the downside is coming.  Not perfect, but close. 

But there's also a point within a season that too many minutes can wear a player down. 

I'm not saying that Lebron's career is over, but I am saying that he doesn't have the same juice in his tank as he would if he wasn't about to break 4K. 

You know the whole premise of saving a players legs come playoff time and all that, this is the opposite of that. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Even at 26 years of age, he isn't 26 like a college player would be 26.  He has more wear and tear then ANY 26 year old because he has played more than KG, Kobe, etc etc did when they were 18-19 years old. 

It's possible, (I'm not saying it happens right away) Bron's career is shorter then people think.  Those that think he plays til he's 36 could be in for a rude awakening, and Spo is not helping, not with years like this. 
30t6p3b.gif

Think of this, Dirk is older, and certainly just as tired probably right now, but strangely, that 2-3 week break he had when his knee was banged up is probably helping him right now.  He might have a little more left in his legs so to speak.  Do you see what I'm sayin?  Or just think I'm full of @#$% as usual? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom