OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Lebron-Crying.jpg

Oh yeah, props to Rick Carlise. Mostly overlooked as a coach despite his accomplishments. Some times looked as the guy that couldn't take a great team all the way. Some were even saying he made panics moves with the lineup change. Now long awaited much deserved praise.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Man... For the first time, I'm speechless.
And that's something we all can support
laugh.gif
joking of course, congrats JA and Mavs fans. Couldn't be happier for Dirk and Kidd... hell even Mark Cuban, an owner who truly cares about his team is a great sight.

Awesome season.

Awesome playoffs and a good damn finals.

IF the owners and Stern lock this thing out now, they're just idiots they don't deserve ANY support when it's back on. It's the best product they've had since Jordan. And if they do, I personally won't be too eager to come back and give them $.

Dallas was just an odd team. I really never saw a team constructed like that (college like, almost) winning this series but they just made shots to close it out. Cardinal hits a 3, Stevenson goes nuts even the back up C whose name I do not know knocks down 2 jumpers.

Congrats to Dirk. Just hope people stop short of the Larry Bird @#$@. Have at it with the Malone/Barkley stuff, though.

My guy came up short. For his sake, Hope he keeps working, Wade stays healthy and they find a big man to plug in. Riley still is going to be lurking now, Spoelstra has done well...but it just makes things more difficult. At some point, they just say we came to you with your vision, let's really put it in place.

No excuses for them, though. Came up empty against a team I never thought they'd lose a 7 game series to. 

Congrats to JA and the rest of the Mav fans.
pimp.gif

And we can now officially confirm Tyson Chandler was power move.
laugh.gif

Congrats to JA, venom, Notwitness and the rest of the Mavs fans.

Congrats to the Mavs, hell of a season.
pimp.gif

Dirk and Kidd getting a ring.
pimp.gif

LeBron.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't hate him like 98% of basketball fans but he had a horrible showing in the Finals.

Some credit goes to Dallas' defense but he was passive for the majority of the series.

If he eventually wins a title, and I think he will this Finals loss will definitely hurt LeBron's long term legacy.

Hell of season fellas and I spent a majority of it in this thread which was by far one of my favorites..
pimp.gif

Gotta savour this, because no telling when the next one will begin.
tired.gif

This is the best thing to happen to the Heat though...

Of course they'll look back on it and say, "Damn, we should have gotten that one..."

But this will make them tougher, work harder, none of this arrogant bullcrap.

Excellent season, excellent season...

Please tell me JPZ screen capped all those stupid posts CP made about the mavs. I don't know how someone with such little knowledge about a sport can speak so much about it.

Congrats JA, Nowitness, SneakerPro, Trelvis etc.
Good to see Kidd win one. And Dirk deserved it. Well deserved all around.

Man $tern and these fools better get this CBA *+#$ together. INCREDIBLE season guys, hopefully we won't have to miss too much of next year.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

This is the best thing to happen to the Heat though...

Of course they'll look back on it and say, "Damn, we should have gotten that one..."

But this will make them tougher, work harder, none of this arrogant bullcrap.

Excellent season, excellent season...

Eh, you may be right.

With all the hype and pressure placed on the Heat by themselves (LeBron especially) this Finals loss is gonna hurt bad and hurt for a long time, especially if this is a prolonged lockout.

Hopefully LeBron uses this as motivation, and improves his game.

It might be time for him to develop a post up game, doing that would make him and the Heat more dangerous.

Congrats to Dirk. He's an amazing player and does everything the right way. Hats off to him.

I don't know what happened to Lebron. After looking like he put all the questions to rest in the last 2 series, he turned himself into a role player. He seriously needs to work on a post game and/or a go to move. There's absolutely no excuse for not scoring/getting to the ft line when you have jason terry guarding you one-on-one.

He has all the gifts. All the tools. I'm just beginning to question his mental toughness. I dunno what's going on in his head, but his finals showing was a VAST disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom