OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Phoenix's medical staff wins too. They get a project in VC. Watch this dude play like 2000 the rest of the season.

No way Jameer Nelson starts over Gil. If he's not benched, then they should find him a new address.

Gortat going to Phx is good. He's too talented to be a back up, and I respect this dude because he hasn't complained about his role ever since the Magic matched that offer sheet he signed with Dallas. No he goes to Phx where his numbers will inflate.

And offensively how are they that much better than what they were?

Losing VC/Lewis/Gortat/Pietrus/First round pick
Gaining Gilbert/Richardson/Turk

I see a marginal gain at best or if at all. They're now thin defensively on the perimeter and the interior.... and their offensive fire power is still a question mark.

And offensively how are they that much better than what they were?

Losing VC/Lewis/Gortat/Pietrus/First round pick
Gaining Gilbert/Richardson/Turk

I see a marginal gain at best or if at all. They're now thin defensively on the perimeter and the interior.... and their offensive fire power is still a question mark.

laugh.gif
@ D12 publicly calling out Vince & Shard's lack of defensive effort and then both of them get shipped out a few days later.

Why the hell are some of you calling to trade Jameer & start Gil @ the 1? Anybody who starts Gil @ the 1 is not winning anything.  Especially w/ all the other chucks they have.

laugh.gif
@ D12 publicly calling out Vince & Shard's lack of defensive effort and then both of them get shipped out a few days later.

Why the hell are some of you calling to trade Jameer & start Gil @ the 1? Anybody who starts Gil @ the 1 is not winning anything.  Especially w/ all the other chucks they have.

Originally Posted by Steve212

Phoenix's medical staff wins too. They get a project in VC. Watch this dude play like 2000 the rest of the season.
I'm only thinking about making a move for VC in fantasy bball now that he is in Phoenix
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

I'm only thinking about making a move for VC in fantasy bball now that he is in Phoenix
laugh.gif

seems like da only loser outta magic-wizards-suns trade iz lewis. hv a feelin da suns has good chance bein a 6-8 seed in da west now

seems like da only loser outta magic-wizards-suns trade iz lewis. hv a feelin da suns has good chance bein a 6-8 seed in da west now

Jameer and Gilbert would look bad defensively, and both players need the ball on their hand to be effective.

They need to make another trade for a big, Jameer/Duhon/Q-Rich, somebody for another frontcourt player. Bass/Anderson wont' be enough, and I doubt Orton gets minutes.

Jameer and Gilbert would look bad defensively, and both players need the ball on their hand to be effective.

They need to make another trade for a big, Jameer/Duhon/Q-Rich, somebody for another frontcourt player. Bass/Anderson wont' be enough, and I doubt Orton gets minutes.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Orlando is doing everything they can so Dwight doesn't leave 2012.

Yeah, Orlando got a bit thinner in the front court, but, as long as Dwight is healthy, he's gonna get the bulk of the minutes anyway. 

but dude he cant play both pf and center at the same time lol the depth chart is lookin like howard and bass and........................................................................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Orlando is doing everything they can so Dwight doesn't leave 2012.

Yeah, Orlando got a bit thinner in the front court, but, as long as Dwight is healthy, he's gonna get the bulk of the minutes anyway. 

but dude he cant play both pf and center at the same time lol the depth chart is lookin like howard and bass and........................................................................
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Who's running the Phoenix front office? A troop of monkeys?

Now they need to explode Nash/Hill outta there and call it a day...... 
Nash+Hill for Dalembert+JT+Top 5 protected picks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Who's running the Phoenix front office? A troop of monkeys?

Now they need to explode Nash/Hill outta there and call it a day...... 
Nash+Hill for Dalembert+JT+Top 5 protected picks
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom