nerd.gif

that single might hurt him

$%$$, I was listening to the game...

Charlie Steiner
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

All dude mentioned was no hitter before it got broken.  No hitter this, by the way Kuroda is working on a no hitter, there have been 20 no hitters in Dodger history....shut the $%$$ up! 

/rant.

How about that game eh?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Kuroda and Lilly being claimed only to be pulled back, I don't understand this. I mean, knowing Ned I KNOW why, but . . . WHY?

Javy Guerra P R R 6' 0" 205 10/31/85 LAD
Jon Link P R R 6' 1" 190 03/23/84 LAD
Justin Miller P R R 6' 2" 190 08/02/87 LAD
Matt Wallach C L R 6' 1" 205 02/17/86 LAD
Ivan De Jesus SS R R 5' 11" 190 05/01/87 LAD
Jerry Sands 1B R R 6' 4" 225 09/28/87 LAD
Trayvon Robinson OF S R 5' 11" 195 09/01/87 LAD

AFL attendees, Donny Baseball will be managing the squad

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2...assive-debts-payroll-de/

SMH

I really hope MLB comes in and stops the bleeding.  They need to hone up to their mistake of giving them the team.. Sell it to someone who can afford it.. We are about lose a lot of good staff members in the front office.

molly_knight

Becoming increasingly clear that whoever loses will probably sue Bingham McCutchen lawfirm for damages for all the screwups on the MPA.

dylanohernandez

The #Dodgers spent $18.9 million on scouting and player development in 2006. That figure was down to $15 million in 2009.

molly_knight

Two main points: #1 Frank wasn't told of the MPA switch until July 23rd of this year. He testified he did not fraudulently mislead Jamie.

these 2 are gonna be in lawsuits for the rest of their lives.  suing, counter suing, appealing.... i have a feeling they will do it long enough to get to the expired TV contracts.. and then cash in, and pay for more court fees.
there will be no regard for the fans, and for players...
Just seems like thats how things go these days, screw the little guy.  I wouldnt be surprised if parking is 20 bucks next year.

I don't know how some of you keep up on the discussions on TBLA

I mean there's some solid arguments on there, but jesus the OT stuff, topic jumping from post to post is unbearable, especially when the majority of it is football
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Only asians live in irvine.

IYN stays in the IE with the rest of the homies.

Stays in Pomona with the faux cholo Messcans and Pinoybois
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was laughing my rear end off a few years back when my pops was telling me about pinoy gangs and what not
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

u still in Long Beach 562?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom