Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

laugh.gif
 @ Bart Scott calling Sanchez "Nacho".

First Hardknocks that I actually bothered watching in full. Was definitely good, and it being my favorite team made it all that much better.

First Hardknocks that I actually bothered watching in full. Was definitely good, and it being my favorite team made it all that much better.

One episode into Hardknocks and Rex Ryan is already my new favorite NFL head coach
He's been my favorite coach for a while now, this just confirms it.My expectations for this episode werereally high andit didn't disappoint.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'd post Rex's speech too, but there are too many f bombs.
laugh.gif

One episode into Hardknocks and Rex Ryan is already my new favorite NFL head coach
He's been my favorite coach for a while now, this just confirms it.My expectations for this episode werereally high andit didn't disappoint.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'd post Rex's speech too, but there are too many f bombs.
laugh.gif

This is AWESOME so far.

-"Revis! Revis!" *Opens doors* "I wish. Come home Revis!"
- Letting go of Basped and Kia the way they were let go
eek.gif
. I didn't know it went down like that, so simple, straight to the point.

I've actually never seen a full Hard Knocks episode before this one, and it just makes it that much better that its featuring the Jets this time around. Wednesday nights through September 8th are going to be
pimp.gif

This is AWESOME so far.

-"Revis! Revis!" *Opens doors* "I wish. Come home Revis!"
- Letting go of Basped and Kia the way they were let go
eek.gif
. I didn't know it went down like that, so simple, straight to the point.

I've actually never seen a full Hard Knocks episode before this one, and it just makes it that much better that its featuring the Jets this time around. Wednesday nights through September 8th are going to be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom