**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I hear you guys. But i usually put more stock in the NY Time reporting something. They didn't even go super nuts when the lebron stuff was happening. They didn't have a new artcile with a twitter source every day. But their reporters have been caught lying in the past, so i guess i shouldn't hold anything but NPR to a high standard these days.

it's not even just sports journalism, it's happening on the political side too. 24 hour media news cycle is more responsible than the internet IMO

I hear you guys. But i usually put more stock in the NY Time reporting something. They didn't even go super nuts when the lebron stuff was happening. They didn't have a new artcile with a twitter source every day. But their reporters have been caught lying in the past, so i guess i shouldn't hold anything but NPR to a high standard these days.

it's not even just sports journalism, it's happening on the political side too. 24 hour media news cycle is more responsible than the internet IMO

Originally Posted by BangDak

This CP3 talk is annoying the #$!% out of me.

$#@% em i dont even care anymore let him go to Orlando. I'm sold on us landing a all-star at the trade deadline.

Originally Posted by BangDak

This CP3 talk is annoying the #$!% out of me.

$#@% em i dont even care anymore let him go to Orlando. I'm sold on us landing a all-star at the trade deadline.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Five Reasons the New York Knicks Don't Need Chris Paul[/h1]http://bleacherreport.com...t-need-chris-paul#page/1

alien.gif

^ why are you salty? that article actually makes sense compared to all the other dumb beat writers in nyc...i want cp3 just like everyone else but if it means taking okafor like i said before NO!

^ why are you salty? that article actually makes sense compared to all the other dumb beat writers in nyc...i want cp3 just like everyone else but if it means taking okafor like i said before NO!

Originally Posted by you go boy

Relax, read my post above that the alien face is for someone actually making sense for a change and seeing the great job Donnie Walsh has done.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

Relax, read my post above that the alien face is for someone actually making sense for a change and seeing the great job Donnie Walsh has done.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Five Reasons the New York Knicks Don't Need Chris Paul[/h1]http://bleacherreport.com...t-need-chris-paul#page/1
alien.gif

The hell is this? Reason? In the NYK thread? Insanity.

I like the direction we're going in and thought Dec/Jan Knicks were the best thing in years. I thought Gallo, STAT, AR and Felton were something to be happy about, but I guess I have low hopes.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

[h1][/h1]
alien.gif

The hell is this? Reason? In the NYK thread? Insanity.

I like the direction we're going in and thought Dec/Jan Knicks were the best thing in years. I thought Gallo, STAT, AR and Felton were something to be happy about, but I guess I have low hopes.

i don't think magic would take this trade. They saying they are the front runner for Chris paul but why would they be?

New orleans made it clear if CP3 goes then okafor goes to, but magic wouldnt use okafor. They have already howard, gortat, anderson, and bass.

i don't think magic would take this trade. They saying they are the front runner for Chris paul but why would they be?

New orleans made it clear if CP3 goes then okafor goes to, but magic wouldnt use okafor. They have already howard, gortat, anderson, and bass.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

New orleans made it clear if CP3 goes then okafor goes to, but magic wouldnt use okafor. They have already gortat, anderson, and bass.
Maybe because I'm still a little drunk from last night, but ummm those guys would probably be traded in order to get CP3, unless you think Vince Carter and Pietrus would be enough
laugh.gif
  And the Magic could put Okafor at 4 and move Rashard back to the 3 no problem.

New orleans made it clear if CP3 goes then okafor goes to, but magic wouldnt use okafor. They have already gortat, anderson, and bass.
Maybe because I'm still a little drunk from last night, but ummm those guys would probably be traded in order to get CP3, unless you think Vince Carter and Pietrus would be enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
yeah, exactly.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
yeah, exactly.

pimp.gif

More 2k11 news:

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in all the great coverage today, we spent a tremendous amount of time getting the Historic Bulls teams and their biggest rivals into NBA 2K11. We went out and got the rights to the actual players from each era and spent a ton of time capturing their signature shots, moves, and tendencies. So not only are we building you the perfect Michael Jordan in-game, we are also giving you some of the games great players from yesteryear such as Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, Dominique Wilkins, and many others. With those guys in the game, it didn’t feel right without adding era specific commentary. I am sure the audio team will get into that more in a future Insight.

For now, here are the Historic Teams that will be immediately available for you to play this year:

1985-86 Chicago Bulls
1985-86 Boston Celtics
1989-90 Chicago Bulls
1989-90 Atlanta Hawks
1989-90 Cleveland Cavaliers
1989-90 Detroit Pistons
1990-91 Chicago Bulls
1990-91 Los Angeles Lakers
1991-92 Chicago Bulls
1991-92 Portland Trailblazers
1994-95 Chicago Bulls
1994-95 New York Knicks
1995-96 Chicago Bulls
1995-96 Seattle Supersonics
1996-97 Chicago Bulls
1996-97 Utah Jazz
1997-98 Chicago Bulls
1997-98 Utah Jazz

Like current teams, you will get the opportunity to play all of these teams in Quick Game, Association, Playoffs, and Season mode. So want to find out how well your current team matches up with the best Bulls teams? 2010 Lakers or Heat vs. 1995-96 Bulls anyone? The possibilities are endless.

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/the '94 knicks baby!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  Kill the Heat with Oak and Mase...Ewing and Starks
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

More 2k11 news:

One thing that hasn’t really been mentioned in all the great coverage today, we spent a tremendous amount of time getting the Historic Bulls teams and their biggest rivals into NBA 2K11. We went out and got the rights to the actual players from each era and spent a ton of time capturing their signature shots, moves, and tendencies. So not only are we building you the perfect Michael Jordan in-game, we are also giving you some of the games great players from yesteryear such as Scottie Pippen, Larry Bird, Dominique Wilkins, and many others. With those guys in the game, it didn’t feel right without adding era specific commentary. I am sure the audio team will get into that more in a future Insight.

For now, here are the Historic Teams that will be immediately available for you to play this year:

1985-86 Chicago Bulls
1985-86 Boston Celtics
1989-90 Chicago Bulls
1989-90 Atlanta Hawks
1989-90 Cleveland Cavaliers
1989-90 Detroit Pistons
1990-91 Chicago Bulls
1990-91 Los Angeles Lakers
1991-92 Chicago Bulls
1991-92 Portland Trailblazers
1994-95 Chicago Bulls
1994-95 New York Knicks
1995-96 Chicago Bulls
1995-96 Seattle Supersonics
1996-97 Chicago Bulls
1996-97 Utah Jazz
1997-98 Chicago Bulls
1997-98 Utah Jazz

Like current teams, you will get the opportunity to play all of these teams in Quick Game, Association, Playoffs, and Season mode. So want to find out how well your current team matches up with the best Bulls teams? 2010 Lakers or Heat vs. 1995-96 Bulls anyone? The possibilities are endless.

http://community.2ksports.com/community/insights/the '94 knicks baby!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
  Kill the Heat with Oak and Mase...Ewing and Starks
pimp.gif

That's awesome.

I'm slightly tempted to check out Live/Elite but that alone might keep me with 2K

Back
Top Bottom