**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

951_a8.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6622575e515b17eb79e91b2445cc3588dfefc0b.gif

For the person who said Okafor isn't that bad, you're right, he isn't bad. However, his contract is putrid. 4 years/53 mil remaining for a guy who's going to put up 10pts / 10 reb on a decent team? He'd be great in a place like.... Indiana or something, but not when your options ahead of him are Amar'e, Gallo & Will.

I'm convinced he isn't coming to NY. N.O. has the leverage here and might not trade him at all. He has 2 years before he can even opt out, and what's he going to do? Refuse to play? I'm sure that'll be great for his reputation.

For the person who said Okafor isn't that bad, you're right, he isn't bad. However, his contract is putrid. 4 years/53 mil remaining for a guy who's going to put up 10pts / 10 reb on a decent team? He'd be great in a place like.... Indiana or something, but not when your options ahead of him are Amar'e, Gallo & Will.

I'm convinced he isn't coming to NY. N.O. has the leverage here and might not trade him at all. He has 2 years before he can even opt out, and what's he going to do? Refuse to play? I'm sure that'll be great for his reputation.

RT @Oneandonlycp3: “The meeting went well.  It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with (cont)

[h1]Paul Comes Out Of Meeting With Positive Outlook For Hornets
[/h1]
Jul 26, 2010 1:53 PM EST

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg
Chris Paul met with several members of the Hornets front office on Monday to discuss the state of the franchise and a possible trade.

“The meeting went well," wrote Paul in a statement. "It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.

RT @Oneandonlycp3: “The meeting went well.  It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with (cont)

[/h1]

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg
Chris Paul met with several members of the Hornets front office on Monday to discuss the state of the franchise and a possible trade.

“The meeting went well," wrote Paul in a statement. "It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[/h1]

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[/h1]

Paul_Chris_noh.jpg

The NBA/ESPN has become a joke in terms of reporting news. Ever since this LeBron debacle everything has seemed staged, planned and premeditated. How does a dude go from giving a team a short list of teams to get traded to to now saying, "I wish to represents NO for years to come" in a matter of 24 hrs? Something about all this sounds fishy.

The NBA/ESPN has become a joke in terms of reporting news. Ever since this LeBron debacle everything has seemed staged, planned and premeditated. How does a dude go from giving a team a short list of teams to get traded to to now saying, "I wish to represents NO for years to come" in a matter of 24 hrs? Something about all this sounds fishy.

Looks like the josh smith rumor i posted is still possibly happen after all.

[h2]Shaq Still A Possibility For Hawks[/h2]
Jul 26, 2010 3:58 PM EST

atl_40.gif
It appears as though free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal could still land in Atlanta after all.

It was reported recently that O'Neal was a dead issue for the Hawks, but NBA.com's Sekou Smith wrote otherwise on Sunday.

"Per one Hawks official: 'The Shaq situation is not a dead subject for us. We are still exploring the possibilities.'," Smith wrote on his Twitter page.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0upROyqzh

Looks like the josh smith rumor i posted is still possibly happen after all.

[h2]Shaq Still A Possibility For Hawks[/h2]
Jul 26, 2010 3:58 PM EST

atl_40.gif
It appears as though free-agent center Shaquille O'Neal could still land in Atlanta after all.

It was reported recently that O'Neal was a dead issue for the Hawks, but NBA.com's Sekou Smith wrote otherwise on Sunday.

"Per one Hawks official: 'The Shaq situation is not a dead subject for us. We are still exploring the possibilities.'," Smith wrote on his Twitter page.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0upROyqzh

Bulls signed tracy mcgrady, good pick up for them, other then the heat, the bulls made very good signings this year. I wanted tmac back in a knicks uniform but glad he found a home.

Bulls signed tracy mcgrady, good pick up for them, other then the heat, the bulls made very good signings this year. I wanted tmac back in a knicks uniform but glad he found a home.

Back
Top Bottom