**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

d8b15c4265ee2a6682b5791fbaf60fa9c0210f1_t.gif

hope he develops..  I think he could be a good player, just not as good as they hype him to be.

I really cant wait to watch the Heats play the Cavs for obvious reasons..

Whatever team Delonte lands. Maybe he goes to NO ?

Lakers, Celtics, Orlando, and NYK cuz of the whole Free agency thing

& whatever the worst team in the league is

I really cant wait to watch the Heats play the Cavs for obvious reasons..

Whatever team Delonte lands. Maybe he goes to NO ?

Lakers, Celtics, Orlando, and NYK cuz of the whole Free agency thing

& whatever the worst team in the league is

It's gonna feel like we have a superstar talent PG..

That's how bad Duhon was... and ya gonna see the difference

I honestly can't wait for Felton and Randolph to develop 
pimp.gif
. If Duhon can average 11 and 7 in our offense I can't wait to see the numbers Raymond put up. And Randolph with Stat in the front court is gonna be scary if he develops (and I think he will. He should've gotten more PT but Nellie 
eyes.gif
). Just imagine Stat and Randolph on the break 
pimp.gif

Even if we don't get Melo or CP3 I'm still excited for this teams future.

I honestly can't wait for Felton and Randolph to develop 
pimp.gif
. If Duhon can average 11 and 7 in our offense I can't wait to see the numbers Raymond put up. And Randolph with Stat in the front court is gonna be scary if he develops (and I think he will. He should've gotten more PT but Nellie 
eyes.gif
). Just imagine Stat and Randolph on the break 
pimp.gif

Even if we don't get Melo or CP3 I'm still excited for this teams future.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

good point. I mean DuDu couldn't even hit layups. Naterob chuckin, Starbury chuckin, Larry Hughes *$@%#@ up. Man, !$!@ the aughts. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

good point. I mean DuDu couldn't even hit layups. Naterob chuckin, Starbury chuckin, Larry Hughes *$@%#@ up. Man, !$!@ the aughts. 
laugh.gif

I really like the team we have going into this season.

Felton, Gallo and Stoudamire.

Toney, Wilson and Anthony.

Walker, Turiaf, Azubuike and Mozgov.

If any combination of Danilo, Wil, Bill or Anthony have break out seasons, I think we can do some big things this year.

We're going to be a high scoring team. Pick and rolls with Felton and STAT/Gallo...Danilo on the wing. Toney running the floor, playing scrappy defense and dropping his 12 points off the bench. Chandler/Azubuike getting up and down the court, doing what they do on both ends of the ball. Anthony getting to spread his wings and develop in a system that really fits his style of play.

I can see us being an East Coast Mavericks type team.

I'm excited.

Are we picking up Jerome Jordan's contract?

If any combination of Danilo, Wil, Bill or Anthony have break out seasons, I think we can do some big things this year.

We're going to be a high scoring team. Pick and rolls with Felton and STAT/Gallo...Danilo on the wing. Toney running the floor, playing scrappy defense and dropping his 12 points off the bench. Chandler/Azubuike getting up and down the court, doing what they do on both ends of the ball. Anthony getting to spread his wings and develop in a system that really fits his style of play.

I'm excited.

^Yeah Jordan is going to be on the team. Knicks coaching staff want to develop him.

Imma hold judgement on Randolph untilI see him play on our team. Cuz players tend to play different on our team whether better or for worse.

I wanna see this team getting out of the 10+ year habit of losing huge leads and the game in the 4th. Check the stats I'm sure we reign supreme.

^Yeah Jordan is going to be on the team. Knicks coaching staff want to develop him.

Imma hold judgement on Randolph untilI see him play on our team. Cuz players tend to play different on our team whether better or for worse.

I wanna see this team getting out of the 10+ year habit of losing huge leads and the game in the 4th. Check the stats I'm sure we reign supreme.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm excited.

Yo, stop calling him Anthony. Seriously.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I'm excited.

Yo, stop calling him Anthony. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom