**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Lol @ Proshares

* Coming to America * The boy momma named him Anthony...Imma call him Anthony * Coming to America *

Who reserved that name?

Lol @ Proshares

* Coming to America * The boy momma named him Anthony...Imma call him Anthony * Coming to America *

Who reserved that name?

[h1]Portland Willing To Trade Fernandez[/h1]
Jul 27, 2010 8:16 AM EST

Fernandez_Rudy_por.jpg
The Trail Blazers are open to trading Rudy Fernandez, the guard told Spanish language newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.

"Portland is willing to make a trade and the truth is I'm pleased they want to do it," Fernandez told the paper.

"Now we have to find a team where I can have an important role or where I can find the dynamics I enjoyed in Portland the first year."

HoopsHype.com translated the original article.

"My agents are in the United States, they are speaking with them and if something comes up they will travel to Portland," Fernandez continued.

Chandler for Rudy ? Then sign West to backup Rudy

[h1]Portland Willing To Trade Fernandez[/h1]
Jul 27, 2010 8:16 AM EST

Fernandez_Rudy_por.jpg
The Trail Blazers are open to trading Rudy Fernandez, the guard told Spanish language newspaper El Mundo Deportivo.

"Portland is willing to make a trade and the truth is I'm pleased they want to do it," Fernandez told the paper.

"Now we have to find a team where I can have an important role or where I can find the dynamics I enjoyed in Portland the first year."

HoopsHype.com translated the original article.

"My agents are in the United States, they are speaking with them and if something comes up they will travel to Portland," Fernandez continued.

Chandler for Rudy ? Then sign West to backup Rudy

Word Anthony is going to be a beast. Who needs "Mello"?

All jokes aside, I've been saying the Knicks need a point guard since we lost Derek Harper. I think I can stop saying that now that we have Felton.

man this guy is all over the place, i wish we can sign him for a year, telfair at home in ny is
pimp.gif

[h2]Wolves Will Likely Trade Or Buyout Telfair[/h2]
Jul 27, 2010 9:53 AM EST

min_40.gif
The Timberwolves are expected to either trade or buyout the contract of guard Sebastian Telfair.

Minnesota acquired the contracts of Delonte West and Telfair on Monday night in a deal that sent Ramon Sessions, Ryan Hollins and a 2013 second-round pick to Cleveland.

Telfair is owed $2.7 million in the final season of a three-year deal that he originally signed with the Timberwolves two years ago.
[h2]Report: Paul Still Wants To Be Traded[/h2]
Paul_Chris_noh_100104.jpg

Jul 26, 2010 9:59 PM EST

noh_40.gif
Despite positive statements about his future in New Orleans following Monday's meeting with the team, Chris Paul is still seeking a way out, according to a source close to the point guard.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0utii27ak

man this guy is all over the place, i wish we can sign him for a year, telfair at home in ny is
pimp.gif

[h2]Wolves Will Likely Trade Or Buyout Telfair[/h2]
Jul 27, 2010 9:53 AM EST

min_40.gif
The Timberwolves are expected to either trade or buyout the contract of guard Sebastian Telfair.

Minnesota acquired the contracts of Delonte West and Telfair on Monday night in a deal that sent Ramon Sessions, Ryan Hollins and a 2013 second-round pick to Cleveland.

Telfair is owed $2.7 million in the final season of a three-year deal that he originally signed with the Timberwolves two years ago.
[h2]Report: Paul Still Wants To Be Traded[/h2]
Paul_Chris_noh_100104.jpg

Jul 26, 2010 9:59 PM EST

noh_40.gif
Despite positive statements about his future in New Orleans following Monday's meeting with the team, Chris Paul is still seeking a way out, according to a source close to the point guard.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0utii27ak

Word Anthony is going to be a beast. Who needs "Mello"?

All jokes aside, I've been saying the Knicks need a point guard since we lost Derek Harper. I think I can stop saying that now that we have Felton.

Stop postingi t hose CP articles for gods sake.
smh.gif

And, Anthony's going to have a breakout year. He played great even with limited minutes in don nelson's system, he'll def. do wonders although theres going to be more then just a few times where hes going to look completely lost.

Stop postingi t hose CP articles for gods sake.
smh.gif

And, Anthony's going to have a breakout year. He played great even with limited minutes in don nelson's system, he'll def. do wonders although theres going to be more then just a few times where hes going to look completely lost.

When did Buc Em become the official spokesperson for Team NYK?

I'm with Haze, "his momma name him Clay, imma call him Clay"

When did Buc Em become the official spokesperson for Team NYK?

I'm with Haze, "his momma name him Clay, imma call him Clay"

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Am I the only one who thinks Randolph will be just another Boris Diaw?
He's probably gonna play the same role Diaw did with the Suns, but Anthony is light years a better athlete and has much more upside then Diaw.

Back
Top Bottom