**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Are you guys sold on moving Chandler just because you think he's hit his ceiling, no place in the lineup, or just a valuable asset for trade bait? I, for one, have high hopes for him to be a beast of a player coming off the bench. His role should be no more than running the break and developing his defense.

Of course, if the right scenario comes along, the decision to move him must be made, but the impression I've gotten on these last few pages (with the exception of the Fernandez speculation) is that he's ripe for the picking for almost anyone.

Are you guys sold on moving Chandler just because you think he's hit his ceiling, no place in the lineup, or just a valuable asset for trade bait? I, for one, have high hopes for him to be a beast of a player coming off the bench. His role should be no more than running the break and developing his defense.

Of course, if the right scenario comes along, the decision to move him must be made, but the impression I've gotten on these last few pages (with the exception of the Fernandez speculation) is that he's ripe for the picking for almost anyone.

Somewhere between hes almost at his ceiling, and because we have too many wing players. However, the rest of the league doesnt seem him as that good.

Somewhere between hes almost at his ceiling, and because we have too many wing players. However, the rest of the league doesnt seem him as that good.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

He has a lot of potential but I don't think he'll ever become a dominant scorer, master defensive stopper, etc. Just a good to great role player on a team. I mean what he has on his side youth and that's probably the best part about him. I had higher hopes for Frye and he's just stagnated any additional growth as a big man; homey adds a 3 point shot
laugh.gif
So I think if we can trade him in a package deal for better players we should same with others on the team.

But anyway, Chandler just seems like the guy that comes off your bench and puts in work. If he proves me wrong though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

He has a lot of potential but I don't think he'll ever become a dominant scorer, master defensive stopper, etc. Just a good to great role player on a team. I mean what he has on his side youth and that's probably the best part about him. I had higher hopes for Frye and he's just stagnated any additional growth as a big man; homey adds a 3 point shot
laugh.gif
So I think if we can trade him in a package deal for better players we should same with others on the team.

But anyway, Chandler just seems like the guy that comes off your bench and puts in work. If he proves me wrong though
pimp.gif

I was looking for recent games of Mozgov since he went to Russia to play in some championship tournament.. and found these

I was looking for recent games of Mozgov since he went to Russia to play in some championship tournament.. and found these

Originally Posted by BangDak

I guess it's because the league lives by the mantra, "A player is only as good as his team".

Originally Posted by BangDak

I guess it's because the league lives by the mantra, "A player is only as good as his team".

I always thought if Chandler was around someone like Kobe.. He would turn into a monster

I always thought if Chandler was around someone like Kobe.. He would turn into a monster

I knew this was gonna happen, knicks been eyeing him for years now.
smh.gif

[h2]Fernandez Drawing Interest From Bulls, Celtics, Knicks[/h2]
Jul 28, 2010 8:29 AM EST

por_40.gif
The Bulls, Celtics and Knicks have engaged in trade talks with the Blazers regarding swingman Rudy Fernandez, according to a report.

The Oregonian first reported the interested parties, citing Fernandez's agent, Andy Miller.

[h2]Chandler Acknowledges Knicks Could Trade Him[/h2]
Jul 28, 2010 8:16 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks forward Wilson Chandler isn't letting trade rumors affect his preparation for the upcoming season.

Chandler told the New York Post that he is working hard in anticipation of playing alongside new teammates Raymond Felton and Amar'e Stoudemire.

"I try to think about things I can control," Chandler said of trade rumors. "I've just been in the gym working on my game. Everything's going pretty good. Working on my ball handling, shooting, few moves, first step."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/##ixzz0uzMgwpvO

I knew this was gonna happen, knicks been eyeing him for years now.
smh.gif

[h2]Fernandez Drawing Interest From Bulls, Celtics, Knicks[/h2]
Jul 28, 2010 8:29 AM EST

por_40.gif
The Bulls, Celtics and Knicks have engaged in trade talks with the Blazers regarding swingman Rudy Fernandez, according to a report.

The Oregonian first reported the interested parties, citing Fernandez's agent, Andy Miller.

[h2]Chandler Acknowledges Knicks Could Trade Him[/h2]
Jul 28, 2010 8:16 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
Knicks forward Wilson Chandler isn't letting trade rumors affect his preparation for the upcoming season.

Chandler told the New York Post that he is working hard in anticipation of playing alongside new teammates Raymond Felton and Amar'e Stoudemire.

"I try to think about things I can control," Chandler said of trade rumors. "I've just been in the gym working on my game. Everything's going pretty good. Working on my ball handling, shooting, few moves, first step."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/##ixzz0uzMgwpvO

Back
Top Bottom