**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

i like what i saw from mozgov in those videos:

-always keeps the ball high
-good footwork
-doesnt give up on plays
-blocks with both the right/left hand
-very good defender

i like what i saw from mozgov in those videos:

-always keeps the ball high
-good footwork
-doesnt give up on plays
-blocks with both the right/left hand
-very good defender

Damn when you said that I just thought it was a basketball list but all sports and we top 10
pimp.gif

yup. 2nd most hated basketball team of all time. they changed the damn rules because of us.

i'd much rather watch us or the bad boy pistons than the finesse stuff.

yup. 2nd most hated basketball team of all time. they changed the damn rules because of us.

i'd much rather watch us or the bad boy pistons than the finesse stuff.

How is the Fab 5 not even on the list?  That team was hated like crazy, I probably woulda put them in the Top 5.

How is the Fab 5 not even on the list?  That team was hated like crazy, I probably woulda put them in the Top 5.

anyone here know how to use photoshop? i'm tryna cut out something myself from one pic and put it into another pic....

anyone here know how to use photoshop? i'm tryna cut out something myself from one pic and put it into another pic....

PsN - pardonmeusuck

Add me up y'all. I be on modern warfare 2 and MLB 10 the show mostly. Might cop NCAA if I get bored next month

PsN - pardonmeusuck

Add me up y'all. I be on modern warfare 2 and MLB 10 the show mostly. Might cop NCAA if I get bored next month

Back
Top Bottom