**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

PSN - Decembersown21
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
since Proph is putting my #*@! all out there add me on PSN, I stick to MW2, The Show and NCAA '11.

(BTW Proph get some better games
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif
since Proph is putting my #*@! all out there add me on PSN, I stick to MW2, The Show and NCAA '11.

(BTW Proph get some better games
laugh.gif
)

Train wreck. RT @KnicksTweets: Arrested Again: what is Eddy Curry's major malfunction? http://bit.ly/cAQMFp

Arrested Again: What is Eddy Curry's major malfunction ?

Via WLS 890 AM:

For the second time in little more than a month, a Cook County judge has issued an arrest warrant for former Chicago Bull Eddy Curry in a legal case that raises new questions about the NBA player’s financial woes.

Cook County Circuit Judge Alexander White ordered Curry’s arrest on Monday, after learning Curry failed to sign an agreement to pay the balance of a $660,000 legal settlement reached after he was sued for allegedly having sex with an underage girl.

The case stems from a 2001 relationship the two had when she was 14 and Curry was 18.

Now the warrant, which calls on Curry to post a $10,000 bond, is in the hands of the Cook County Sheriff’s office, a sheriff’s spokesman said.  Because it is a civil matter, deputies are expected to work with Curry’s attorneys to have Curry turn himself in. If that doesn’t work, Curry will be arrested.

Curry’s Chicago attorney Kelly Saindon declined comment.

But court records show Saindon’s firm attempted to withdraw from the case earlier this month — accusing Curry of failing to pay his bills.

“Defendant has continuously failed to pay invoices. Without his cooperation and payment of invoices, the [f]irm cannot represent [d]efendant in this matter,

Train wreck. RT @KnicksTweets: Arrested Again: what is Eddy Curry's major malfunction? http://bit.ly/cAQMFp

Arrested Again: What is Eddy Curry's major malfunction ?

Via WLS 890 AM:

For the second time in little more than a month, a Cook County judge has issued an arrest warrant for former Chicago Bull Eddy Curry in a legal case that raises new questions about the NBA player’s financial woes.

Cook County Circuit Judge Alexander White ordered Curry’s arrest on Monday, after learning Curry failed to sign an agreement to pay the balance of a $660,000 legal settlement reached after he was sued for allegedly having sex with an underage girl.

The case stems from a 2001 relationship the two had when she was 14 and Curry was 18.

Now the warrant, which calls on Curry to post a $10,000 bond, is in the hands of the Cook County Sheriff’s office, a sheriff’s spokesman said.  Because it is a civil matter, deputies are expected to work with Curry’s attorneys to have Curry turn himself in. If that doesn’t work, Curry will be arrested.

Curry’s Chicago attorney Kelly Saindon declined comment.

But court records show Saindon’s firm attempted to withdraw from the case earlier this month — accusing Curry of failing to pay his bills.

“Defendant has continuously failed to pay invoices. Without his cooperation and payment of invoices, the [f]irm cannot represent [d]efendant in this matter,

bosh looks like he's on that cocaine diet. Theres no reason for him to ring the bell here. No idea why he was aloud.

as for eddy curry, he'll be found dead and broke in 5-10 years.

bosh looks like he's on that cocaine diet. Theres no reason for him to ring the bell here. No idea why he was aloud.

as for eddy curry, he'll be found dead and broke in 5-10 years.

Remember when Walsh told Curry to go play some pick up games? Theres games all over the city ?

roll.gif

Remember when Walsh told Curry to go play some pick up games? Theres games all over the city ?

roll.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if he (Bosh) does pick up some drug habit. He seems to crave attention, spotlight, and the Miami nightlife beckons him. No hate, I'm just saying.

I wouldn't be surprised if he (Bosh) does pick up some drug habit. He seems to crave attention, spotlight, and the Miami nightlife beckons him. No hate, I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Knicks make offer to Lakers' Brown

The Knicks have extended an offer to Shannon Brown and are waiting to hear whether the Lakers' free-agent guard will take it or wait for L.A. to make room to re-sign him by trading Sasha Vujacic, two people with knowledge of the situation told CBSSports.com Thursday.

Brown, 24, played all 82 games for the champion Lakers last season and is weighing whether to join Ray Felton in the Knicks' revamped backcourt or give the Lakers time to clear the room needed to re-sign him. The Lakers didn't give all of their mid-level exception to point guard Steve Blake, so some of it is left for Brown. But that's not really the issue. The Lakers, as usual, are well into the luxury tax. So moving Vujacic's $5.4 million salary for next season would ease the tax hit associated with keeping Brown.

Brown's electrifying transition game would be a huge asset in coach Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system, and Brown would have a good chance of winning a starting job after starting only seven games for the Lakers last season.

Meanwhile, the Knicks continue to explore trade possibilities and remain interested in Blazers swingman Rudy Fernandez, who is actively being shopped. In their pursuit of a deal for Fernandez, or perhaps Chris Paul if and when the Hornets begin fielding serious trade inquiries, the Knicks have a few more assets to offer than commonly realized. According to two people familiar with how the David Lee sign-and-trade arrangement was structured, the Knicks do not have to wait the standard 60 days before combining Ronny Turiaf, Anthony Randolph or Kelenna Azubuike with other players in a trade. The Knicks were still under the salary cap when Lee was signed and traded, exempting them from the 60-day waiting period, which applies only to players acquired with a trade exception by teams that are over the cap.
Source

I don't know about Brown in the long run, he's a good shooter and semi-exciting on the fast break and that's where it stops but it's good to get more trade pieces
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom