**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

What are the rules and regulations for yelling obscene things during a game? Cuz I'm not the type to boo. I like to say personal things about you and your family
laugh.gif

supposedly we open at toronto and host the bulls on christmas.

December 17th the coward shows his face at the garden. i already have my ticket and will do my best to make it one of the worst environments he's ever played in. chants of "coward, "ring chaser" and "gloria" until i lose my voice. little kids rooting for lebron are getting yelled at and so are their parents. gonna be a %%@! show

(this is according to isola)

December 17th the coward shows his face at the garden. i already have my ticket and will do my best to make it one of the worst environments he's ever played in. chants of "coward, "ring chaser" and "gloria" until i lose my voice. little kids rooting for lebron are getting yelled at and so are their parents. gonna be a %%@! show

When will tix go on sale?
I know the schedule comes out this week but I def. need to be in the building for the Heat game.

When will tix go on sale?
I know the schedule comes out this week but I def. need to be in the building for the Heat game.

eek.gif
Heat in NY on Dec 17th? My birthday is on the 19th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*prepares bag full of batteries*

eek.gif
Heat in NY on Dec 17th? My birthday is on the 19th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*prepares bag full of batteries*

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'd like to know the rules too......I mean, if a "Lebron is ({})" chant rumbles, they can't knock the entire crowd, right?

"We want Gloria."

I'd like to know the rules too......I mean, if a "Lebron is ({})" chant rumbles, they can't knock the entire crowd, right?

"We want Gloria."

roll.gif
..spoken like a true NYer. I wish I could make that game on Christmas
pimp.gif

roll.gif
..spoken like a true NYer. I wish I could make that game on Christmas
pimp.gif

Personally, I would go with:

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDKICK!"

Personally, I would go with:

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDKICK!"

Back
Top Bottom