**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

[h1]'Antoni To Miss World Championships[/h1]Aug 03, 2010 7:42 AM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni will not accompany Team USA to the World Championships in Turkey later this month because of an ailing back, according to sources.

D'Antoni won't need surgery but has been advised against international travel. He will undergo treatment and rehabilitation to prevent the condition from worsening before the start of NBA training camp in late September.

He will be with Team USA throughout its next round of practices next week in New York, according to sources.

It's believed that Raptors coach Jay Triano, already a member of the Team USA staff, will take D'Antoni's spot on the bench in Turkey.

IF anyone miss the Dec 17 game... MIA gonna be at the Garden again Jan 27

[h1]'Antoni To Miss World Championships[/h1]Aug 03, 2010 7:42 AM EST

DAntoni_Mike_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni will not accompany Team USA to the World Championships in Turkey later this month because of an ailing back, according to sources.

D'Antoni won't need surgery but has been advised against international travel. He will undergo treatment and rehabilitation to prevent the condition from worsening before the start of NBA training camp in late September.

He will be with Team USA throughout its next round of practices next week in New York, according to sources.

It's believed that Raptors coach Jay Triano, already a member of the Team USA staff, will take D'Antoni's spot on the bench in Turkey.

IF anyone miss the Dec 17 game... MIA gonna be at the Garden again Jan 27

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by BangDak

Is anyone going to the exhibition game on the 15th?

yeah im going with a bunch of people.

15 dollars for a double header is an awesome deal. can't wait to see durant

I'll be there in the ESPN suite. Might have extra TIX. I'll keep ya posted.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by BangDak

Is anyone going to the exhibition game on the 15th?

yeah im going with a bunch of people.

15 dollars for a double header is an awesome deal. can't wait to see durant

I'll be there in the ESPN suite. Might have extra TIX. I'll keep ya posted.

Like I already said I hope he handles this smoothly and quietly. No big show and weeks of speculation. Just outright comes to NY and announces he wants to play with the Knicks.

I figure he just ants to see what the new CBA will be like and get the most money from us.

Like I already said I hope he handles this smoothly and quietly. No big show and weeks of speculation. Just outright comes to NY and announces he wants to play with the Knicks.

I figure he just ants to see what the new CBA will be like and get the most money from us.

Damn i was looking to get closer. i found some tickets for $50 for the 200s? Decent deal, assuming MSG is most likely going to be a sellout.

Me being a broke +#%!, i dont know if i want to drop $50 on a ticket
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Damn i was looking to get closer. i found some tickets for $50 for the 200s? Decent deal, assuming MSG is most likely going to be a sellout.

Me being a broke +#%!, i dont know if i want to drop $50 on a ticket
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Ok this is what i don't understand...

Melo has a contract offer from Nuggets right now..

Let's say the new CBA is terrible, would he be able to pick up the offer from the Nuggets because it was offered before the CBA was announced.

or its off the table onces the new CBA is announced?

And how wouls we be able to sign him next season ?

Let's say the new CBA is terrible, would he be able to pick up the offer from the Nuggets because it was offered before the CBA was announced.

ohh ok...

Anyone ever went to a Knick game by purchasing the Group tickets.. (20 or more people)?

ohh ok...

Anyone ever went to a Knick game by purchasing the Group tickets.. (20 or more people)?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We would be able to sign him cuz Curry comes off the books and a bunch of other 1 year contracts we don't have to resign or we can release their bird rights, sign Melo, and then sign some back.

If the CBA is terrible (which is still millions of dollars) we'd still be able to sign him to w/e the max is a lot of money although the years might be reduced.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We would be able to sign him cuz Curry comes off the books and a bunch of other 1 year contracts we don't have to resign or we can release their bird rights, sign Melo, and then sign some back.

If the CBA is terrible (which is still millions of dollars) we'd still be able to sign him to w/e the max is a lot of money although the years might be reduced.

Back
Top Bottom