**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D
eek.gif

roll.gif

If I were there for the Heat Game I'd yell out "Delonte West" everytime he got the ball. Or if I had the time, a sign of West and Gloria with "You like that bron bron?"

If I were there for the Heat Game I'd yell out "Delonte West" everytime he got the ball. Or if I had the time, a sign of West and Gloria with "You like that bron bron?"

Originally Posted by BangDak

Is anyone going to the exhibition game on the 15th?

yeah im going with a bunch of people.

15 dollars for a double header is an awesome deal. can't wait to see durant

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DubA169

supposedly we open at toronto and host the bulls on christmas.

December 17th the coward shows his face at the garden. i already have my ticket and will do my best to make it one of the worst environments he's ever played in. chants of "coward, "ring chaser" and "gloria" until i lose my voice. little kids rooting for lebron are getting yelled at and so are their parents. gonna be a %%@! show

(this is according to isola)
Personally, I would go with:

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDKICK!"
haha definitely i was also thinking SCO-TIE PIP-EN!!!! clap... clap... clap clap clap    SCO-TIE PIP-EN!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

if we have a good record by the 17th then i think its gonna be much more intense arena. i really don't know how much of the garden is going to be booing him and going crazy. after seeing all those kobe cheers and MVP chants on TV i'm nervous. i want the crazy hardcore garden back.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

supposedly we open at toronto and host the bulls on christmas.

December 17th the coward shows his face at the garden. i already have my ticket and will do my best to make it one of the worst environments he's ever played in. chants of "coward, "ring chaser" and "gloria" until i lose my voice. little kids rooting for lebron are getting yelled at and so are their parents. gonna be a %%@! show

(this is according to isola)
Personally, I would go with:

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDKICK!"
haha definitely i was also thinking SCO-TIE PIP-EN!!!! clap... clap... clap clap clap    SCO-TIE PIP-EN!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

if we have a good record by the 17th then i think its gonna be much more intense arena. i really don't know how much of the garden is going to be booing him and going crazy. after seeing all those kobe cheers and MVP chants on TV i'm nervous. i want the crazy hardcore garden back.

are there tickets still available?

are there tickets still available?

Back
Top Bottom