**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

=/ @ that article.. Makes me dislike him more
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i dont believe that article 1 bit... there was so much speculation about where he was going before the decision and this article is no different

i dont believe that article 1 bit... there was so much speculation about where he was going before the decision and this article is no different

I think he might of been close to coming.. Which is probably why Spike said he "won't comment on anything until all the signings are done"

that's probably when he told them he was coming..

I honestly think if we had as much cap as Miami then they would of come play in NY. But MIA was the only place where they can all play together at the time..

But it don't matter now we still have a real good roster .
A PF as good or better than Bosh and a chance to sign Melo who usually gets the W over Bron.

I think he might of been close to coming.. Which is probably why Spike said he "won't comment on anything until all the signings are done"

that's probably when he told them he was coming..

I honestly think if we had as much cap as Miami then they would of come play in NY. But MIA was the only place where they can all play together at the time..

But it don't matter now we still have a real good roster .
A PF as good or better than Bosh and a chance to sign Melo who usually gets the W over Bron.

The Knicks' chances of landing free agent shooting guard Shannon Brown are just about over. Mark Bartelstein, Brown's agent, told The Post the Lakers guard is "leaning'' toward returning to the Lakers to go for a "three-peat.'' Brown is expected to make his final decision Thursday. New York Post
The Knicks, according to a source, offered Brown a one-year contract as they moved to protect their 2011 salary cap for a run at Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks offered Brown the full $2.7 million that they are under the cap. The Lakers have offered the fourth-year guard less per season, but multiple years. "The Knicks did a great job selling Shannon on everything and their vision for him,'' Bartelstein said. "They did a great job but the chance to go back and win a third championship for the Lakers is a tough thing to pass up. He'll make a final decision (Thursday).'' New York Post

http://www.thestar.com/sports/baske...heat-s-chris-bosh-goes-from-raptor-to-rapture

The Knicks' chances of landing free agent shooting guard Shannon Brown are just about over. Mark Bartelstein, Brown's agent, told The Post the Lakers guard is "leaning'' toward returning to the Lakers to go for a "three-peat.'' Brown is expected to make his final decision Thursday. New York Post
The Knicks, according to a source, offered Brown a one-year contract as they moved to protect their 2011 salary cap for a run at Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks offered Brown the full $2.7 million that they are under the cap. The Lakers have offered the fourth-year guard less per season, but multiple years. "The Knicks did a great job selling Shannon on everything and their vision for him,'' Bartelstein said. "They did a great job but the chance to go back and win a third championship for the Lakers is a tough thing to pass up. He'll make a final decision (Thursday).'' New York Post

http://www.thestar.com/sports/baske...heat-s-chris-bosh-goes-from-raptor-to-rapture

laugh.gif
@ doing a great job selling Brown the vision the Knicks had for him with a 1 year offer. Must've told him he was starting.

In fact he was just a trade piece and another player not to sign back when pursuing 2011 FAs.

laugh.gif
@ doing a great job selling Brown the vision the Knicks had for him with a 1 year offer. Must've told him he was starting.

In fact he was just a trade piece and another player not to sign back when pursuing 2011 FAs.

Way off topic but

just bought an xbox slim and well, I wanted to know how do u add the gamertag to your facebook profile?

btw, I'll add those that listed their psn id in a few. Anyone else with a PSN id, feel free to post it here. thanks.

Way off topic but

just bought an xbox slim and well, I wanted to know how do u add the gamertag to your facebook profile?

btw, I'll add those that listed their psn id in a few. Anyone else with a PSN id, feel free to post it here. thanks.

I bought it on ebay brand new for 280 (best offer)

Although, they did just release xbox slim 4gb version for $199, so that's another option you may consider if you don't think you'll need 250 gb.

The only difference from what I bought is that mine retails for $299.99 and is 250gb. The 4gb doesn't have the glossy look, but the matte look.

I bought it on ebay brand new for 280 (best offer)

Although, they did just release xbox slim 4gb version for $199, so that's another option you may consider if you don't think you'll need 250 gb.

The only difference from what I bought is that mine retails for $299.99 and is 250gb. The 4gb doesn't have the glossy look, but the matte look.

damn wade really is the only one with balls on the heat. first lebron talking about not having the pressure to score 30 a night. Bosh being overwhelmed with the thought of a team building around him. No wonder these girls joined up with the one who has a ring already.

damn wade really is the only one with balls on the heat. first lebron talking about not having the pressure to score 30 a night. Bosh being overwhelmed with the thought of a team building around him. No wonder these girls joined up with the one who has a ring already.

Back
Top Bottom