**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

happy b day pat!

ewing4.jpg

overmj.jpg

33.jpg

ewingnew.jpg

crowd.jpg

Is it bad I thought you were talking about the fan # (me) instead of Ewing? It took me a second to get it at first I was thinking "It's not for a few months now"
laugh.gif

Is it bad I thought you were talking about the fan # (me) instead of Ewing? It took me a second to get it at first I was thinking "It's not for a few months now"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I thought the same thing. I know you guys number your fans and I looked down the list to see who fan #33 was.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I thought the same thing. I know you guys number your fans and I looked down the list to see who fan #33 was.
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday to my favorite Knick, favorite NBA player, favorite sports figure of all-time.

Happy Birthday to my favorite Knick, favorite NBA player, favorite sports figure of all-time.

HBD to Patrick.

Just wondering, would ya'll accept a felton/chandler/2nd rounder for granger type deal?

HBD to Patrick.

Just wondering, would ya'll accept a felton/chandler/2nd rounder for granger type deal?

Back
Top Bottom