**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Hope carmelo just comes out and says he's not resigning, but wouldn't Denver still have the last say on which team he gets traded too because he's still under contract?

Hope carmelo just comes out and says he's not resigning, but wouldn't Denver still have the last say on which team he gets traded too because he's still under contract?

That's why it's better if he doesn't say anything and just plays out this season quietly and then leaves to NY.

That's why it's better if he doesn't say anything and just plays out this season quietly and then leaves to NY.

[h2]Sources: Lebron’s Team Wanted New York[/h2]
By Tommy Dee on Aug 04, 2010, 12:51 pm

Yes,it’s time to move on. But I’d be remiss if I didn’tinform Knicks fans of just how close Lebron to NY came to happening.
images

The days leading up to the “Decision

just proves how much of a vagina he truly is if it's true. choosing slumber parties over a great legacy. i think it's BS though id bet money that his crew led him away from new york.

just proves how much of a vagina he truly is if it's true. choosing slumber parties over a great legacy. i think it's BS though id bet money that his crew led him away from new york.

Article doesn't make this Knick fan feel better. I always knew the Knicks were a top choice for him.

This just makes LeBron look worse since he really wanted that less competitive route.

Bet in 4 years if he wins no rings he'll opt out and try to run to NY then with his team telling him that's where he should've been
smh.gif

Article doesn't make this Knick fan feel better. I always knew the Knicks were a top choice for him.

This just makes LeBron look worse since he really wanted that less competitive route.

Bet in 4 years if he wins no rings he'll opt out and try to run to NY then with his team telling him that's where he should've been
smh.gif

Marc Berman was the reporter

"Dream of LeBron ended for Knicks in March when LeCon's mom Gloria screamed at Berman of NY Post to get out of her way. True story. Blame him"

Frank Isola

Marc Berman was the reporter

"Dream of LeBron ended for Knicks in March when LeCon's mom Gloria screamed at Berman of NY Post to get out of her way. True story. Blame him"

Frank Isola

laugh.gif
why we talking about this now?

forget him...let's read about it when a book comes out 10 years from now

laugh.gif
why we talking about this now?

forget him...let's read about it when a book comes out 10 years from now

Back
Top Bottom