**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Idk what you meant by jeffries didn't do nothin on this team. He's not great offensively but if you were watchin knick games last season he was a big reason we had that 12-4 streak around December...

But like said that article was for two different scenerios. We're not offering Curry+assests for Jeffries lol..

And I don't mind the Mason signing.. We finally have a Team tho lol..

Idk what you meant by jeffries didn't do nothin on this team. He's not great offensively but if you were watchin knick games last season he was a big reason we had that 12-4 streak around December...

But like said that article was for two different scenerios. We're not offering Curry+assests for Jeffries lol..

And I don't mind the Mason signing.. We finally have a Team tho lol..

thats not a good look... remember the brawl 2-3 years ago with the nuggets? isiah started it... dont know how melo feels about him

thats not a good look... remember the brawl 2-3 years ago with the nuggets? isiah started it... dont know how melo feels about him

Isiah Thomas has been hired as a consultant by the Knicks, giving the team's former president an official role with the organization.

Thomas' position will be in a part-time capacity and he will remain head coach at Florida International.

Thomas has played a role in helping the Knicks with free-agent recruitment this summer.

"I’m excited to once again be a part of the New York Knicks organization. I was honored to have been asked to help during the recent free-agent recruiting process, and believe that this new role takes full advantage of my skill set as an evaluator of basketball talent," Thomas said in a statement released by the Knicks.

"While I will of course continue in my role as FIU’s coach," continued the statement, "I look forward to working with Donnie (Walsh), Coach (Mike) D’Antoni and all of the Knicks staff to help bring a championship back to New York."

The Knicks' statement indicates that Thomas "will assist the team’s senior management in various capacities, including player recruitment."

Isiah Thomas has been hired as a consultant by the Knicks, giving the team's former president an official role with the organization.

Thomas' position will be in a part-time capacity and he will remain head coach at Florida International.

Thomas has played a role in helping the Knicks with free-agent recruitment this summer.

"I’m excited to once again be a part of the New York Knicks organization. I was honored to have been asked to help during the recent free-agent recruiting process, and believe that this new role takes full advantage of my skill set as an evaluator of basketball talent," Thomas said in a statement released by the Knicks.

"While I will of course continue in my role as FIU’s coach," continued the statement, "I look forward to working with Donnie (Walsh), Coach (Mike) D’Antoni and all of the Knicks staff to help bring a championship back to New York."

The Knicks' statement indicates that Thomas "will assist the team’s senior management in various capacities, including player recruitment."

roll.gif

I'm sorry but
laugh.gif
if this news is true

Back
Top Bottom