**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Damn better reply to that pm Redd.

laugh.gif

did you guys see the papers today? all the newspapers (times, post, daily news) are bashing the knicks right now

did you guys see the papers today? all the newspapers (times, post, daily news) are bashing the knicks right now

honestly the zeke hiring doesnt bother me. walsh knows what hes doing. they probably got zeke not only for draft picks but to help out in the process of recruiting FAs. I honestly think that the knicks have a goal of getting 3 maxs like MIA to compete with them. and zeke can help out because he can relate to young, black, superstar athletes better than donnie walsh and mike d'antoni can. and theres a PG who draws alot of isiah comparisons that we're trying to get in 2012.

honestly the zeke hiring doesnt bother me. walsh knows what hes doing. they probably got zeke not only for draft picks but to help out in the process of recruiting FAs. I honestly think that the knicks have a goal of getting 3 maxs like MIA to compete with them. and zeke can help out because he can relate to young, black, superstar athletes better than donnie walsh and mike d'antoni can. and theres a PG who draws alot of isiah comparisons that we're trying to get in 2012.

You want a dude that turned this team to the laughing stock of the NBA to be your consultant? I really give up with this organization. No wonder Lebron or any star caliber athlete don't come to the Knicks.

You want a dude that turned this team to the laughing stock of the NBA to be your consultant? I really give up with this organization. No wonder Lebron or any star caliber athlete don't come to the Knicks.

Back
Top Bottom