**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

i'm sorry but i still can't believe this

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Hasn't he always been a consultant though? Or did he try to talk to LeBron on behalf of the Knicks for free?

Hasn't he always been a consultant though? Or did he try to talk to LeBron on behalf of the Knicks for free?

Calm down people. It says he's gonna help us evaluate players, and I'm all for it come draft time. If there was one thing Isiah did right that was evaluating draft picks. I'm pretty sure contracts and the final roster is gonna be dictated by Walsh and D'Antoni.

Calm down people. It says he's gonna help us evaluate players, and I'm all for it come draft time. If there was one thing Isiah did right that was evaluating draft picks. I'm pretty sure contracts and the final roster is gonna be dictated by Walsh and D'Antoni.

Originally Posted by you go boy

thats not a good look... remember the brawl 2-3 years ago with the nuggets? isiah started it... dont know how melo feels about him
He also was only one on that side of the court that Melo went to and tried to explain things.
Players respect Zeke. 

This is still the funniest thing I've seen all summer tho. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

thats not a good look... remember the brawl 2-3 years ago with the nuggets? isiah started it... dont know how melo feels about him
He also was only one on that side of the court that Melo went to and tried to explain things.
Players respect Zeke. 

This is still the funniest thing I've seen all summer tho. 
laugh.gif

if isiah is hired strictly to pick draft picks im all for it
laugh.gif
... that boy knows what hes doing during draft day
pimp.gif

if isiah is hired strictly to pick draft picks im all for it
laugh.gif
... that boy knows what hes doing during draft day
pimp.gif

Here's some good news NYK fans:

[h2]NBA looking into Isiah-NY deal[/h2]
August 6, 2010  ·  3:18PM

Posted by Art Garcia

Something just doesn’t smell right about the latest news involving Isiah Thomas. It’s rather fishy, if you ask me.

The Knicks rehired Thomas today as a consultant after firing him as coach and team president two years ago. That’s weird in itself, given the disaster that was Zeke’s reign in New York culminated in a sexual harassment that cost MSG more than $11 million.

The really odd twist is that Thomas as staying on as coach at Florida International. Thomas said he’ll an evaluator of talent and recruiter for the Knicks. Well, that’s already part of his job with the Golden Panthers, who were 7-25 in Thomas’ first season. Performing those duties for an NBA team as well possibly sets up some serious conflicts of interest.

The league office is definitely interested in this unique arrangement having an NBA employee directly coaching NCAA athletes.

“We are reviewing the agreement, in consultation with the Knicks, for compliance with league rules,

Here's some good news NYK fans:

[h2]NBA looking into Isiah-NY deal[/h2]
August 6, 2010  ·  3:18PM

Posted by Art Garcia

Something just doesn’t smell right about the latest news involving Isiah Thomas. It’s rather fishy, if you ask me.

The Knicks rehired Thomas today as a consultant after firing him as coach and team president two years ago. That’s weird in itself, given the disaster that was Zeke’s reign in New York culminated in a sexual harassment that cost MSG more than $11 million.

The really odd twist is that Thomas as staying on as coach at Florida International. Thomas said he’ll an evaluator of talent and recruiter for the Knicks. Well, that’s already part of his job with the Golden Panthers, who were 7-25 in Thomas’ first season. Performing those duties for an NBA team as well possibly sets up some serious conflicts of interest.

The league office is definitely interested in this unique arrangement having an NBA employee directly coaching NCAA athletes.

“We are reviewing the agreement, in consultation with the Knicks, for compliance with league rules,

as long as he aint ever gm or coach im fine. dude is a good talent evaluator so if that all they use his input for he can't hurt .......

as long as he aint ever gm or coach im fine. dude is a good talent evaluator so if that all they use his input for he can't hurt .......

I don't mind Isiah helping with draft picks and who fits on the team.  That's the only thing he was good at. Not like he's gonna give out contracts or actually making the trade.. Walsh can agree or disagree.

If we knew bron wasn't gonna come we would of had a better team by now..  We were positioning ourselves, and we're still in a great position..

I don't mind Isiah helping with draft picks and who fits on the team.  That's the only thing he was good at. Not like he's gonna give out contracts or actually making the trade.. Walsh can agree or disagree.

If we knew bron wasn't gonna come we would of had a better team by now..  We were positioning ourselves, and we're still in a great position..

Back
Top Bottom