**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

dang i got a dwade jersey from back in the day, nike authentic, dont know wht to do with it lol aint mad at dwane but Cant see my self rocking tht MIA.... looks like ima sell it sz 52 w/ tags incase any MIA trolls come by lol
nerd.gif

dang i got a dwade jersey from back in the day, nike authentic, dont know wht to do with it lol aint mad at dwane but Cant see my self rocking tht MIA.... looks like ima sell it sz 52 w/ tags incase any MIA trolls come by lol
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

Does anyone want to see T-Mac back for the Knicks? I mean we do need a 2 guard, I feel he's going to be much more healthier this upcoming season.
Dude is a ringchaser. He said he wants onto LA or Miami and he'll take the min. 
eyes.gif
yeah, on twitter he said that the laker nation is "gunning hard" for him...but he hasn't had talks with the front office yet tho. he shouted out the knicks but he's probably going to the lakers.

off topic but i think fisher goes to the heat.

I agree. Heat need Fisher more than the Lakers do, because Riley's the only one with Finals experience. DWade doesn't count. The 06 Finals were the most boring small, obscure market loaded playoffs last decade. They gave dude Jordan status, because they figured at least a Shaq/Zo team is less boring than the Mavs. For real though, I remember watching Game 5 on Classic last year and it made Spurs Pistons look like Lakers Celtics. 
Spurs-Nets were the most boring finals of the decade homie.. wasn't even a contest
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Air Nikes

Does anyone want to see T-Mac back for the Knicks? I mean we do need a 2 guard, I feel he's going to be much more healthier this upcoming season.
Dude is a ringchaser. He said he wants onto LA or Miami and he'll take the min. 
eyes.gif
yeah, on twitter he said that the laker nation is "gunning hard" for him...but he hasn't had talks with the front office yet tho. he shouted out the knicks but he's probably going to the lakers.

off topic but i think fisher goes to the heat.

I agree. Heat need Fisher more than the Lakers do, because Riley's the only one with Finals experience. DWade doesn't count. The 06 Finals were the most boring small, obscure market loaded playoffs last decade. They gave dude Jordan status, because they figured at least a Shaq/Zo team is less boring than the Mavs. For real though, I remember watching Game 5 on Classic last year and it made Spurs Pistons look like Lakers Celtics. 
Spurs-Nets were the most boring finals of the decade homie.. wasn't even a contest
laugh.gif

loyaloneforlife: (amare's manager) I'm saying it now ! CARMELO ANTHONY TO THE NY KNICKS!

lalameloboat11.jpg

not again man
smh.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

loyaloneforlife: (amare's manager) I'm saying it now ! CARMELO ANTHONY TO THE NY KNICKS!

lalameloboat11.jpg

not again man
smh.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The way I see it Amar`e's manager isn't Melo's manager.

you have a point.

from stephen a smith: "The fact of the matter is, Carmelo Anthony desperately wants to be here (NY)"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

The way I see it Amar`e's manager isn't Melo's manager.

you have a point.

from stephen a smith: "The fact of the matter is, Carmelo Anthony desperately wants to be here (NY)"

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

loyaloneforlife: (amare's manager) I'm saying it now ! CARMELO ANTHONY TO THE NY
KNICKS!

lalameloboat11.jpg

not again man
smh.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

please melo don't sign that extension

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

loyaloneforlife: (amare's manager) I'm saying it now ! CARMELO ANTHONY TO THE NY
KNICKS!

lalameloboat11.jpg

not again man
smh.gif
frown.gif
smile.gif

please melo don't sign that extension

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My Official Statement on the matter more or less...

First off, I don't hate the man, I don't despise him, or wish ill on him, or any of that.  He's still my favorite player on the court, and that probably won't change.  As a fan of the game, I'm disappointed that he won't be filling up the stats sheet every night, and he's sacrificing his game and numbers for the sake of titles.  It surprised me to be honest... with all we heard about how it's "about Lebron the brand and not winning", well he made the move that sets them up for multiple titles.  While I'm not ready to proclaim them champs guaranteed, I'm hardpressed to find a team that can defend both Wade and LBJ AND has a good inside defender to stop Bosh, Lakers right now probably.

The whole dream team is a cool concept to imagine, but I'm disappointed it actually happened.  Bosh and Wade would have been enough to make Miami a contender, LBJ to NYC would have made sense, and the East would have gotten stronger and there would have been better basketball.  LBJ and Amare with Gallo in D'Antoni's system would have been an amazing sight, but it didn't go that way.  I'm hesitant to try to criticize Lebron's legacy when he's 25 years old... let's not be prisoners of the moment, but this does have an effect. 

Calling him a coward is too much, and even saying "he took the easy way out" is still a stretch. Even with this dream team, there's nothing easy about winning a title, so to suggest they're automatically champions is assuming too much. Even though I think the Knicks would have been a contender with him, same with Chicago, or even still with Cleveland, I think he saw pairing with a top 5 player in Wade, and a top big man in Bosh was too good to pass up. This shows he's more about winning than most of us thought... he's putting titles first. He's willing to go to Miami, which has been Wade's team, all for the sake of winning. He's still my favorite player ON THE COURT, he's still the same guy. I'm just disappointed it didn't go our way and there will be potentially a dream team of superstars in their prime crushing the league for the next 5 years.

I guess where I'm "salty" is towards Miami.  Not attacking the fans on here, but it's no secret Miami has a lot of fairweather fans, moreso than some other larger markets.  I just don't look forward to the dozens of Heat fans I have to hear about now, but whatever.
Great post bruh.

I love LeBron. But I've said from the jump that the press conference was a bad move. And I also agree that Miami "fans" don't "deserve" a Dream Team like what they have right now. That's what unsettles me the most about him signing with the Heats*. Would have loved to see him return to Cle or sign w/Knicks/Nyets. Happy for diehard Heats* fans. But irked that the bandwagon fans in SoBe get this team gift-wrapped to them. Best of luck to Bron though.

As far as the Knicks go... not feeling the Felton signing. As I said, he reminds me too much of Duhon. I was thinking that this was the summer of change. But with the whispers of Donnie leaving, no LBJ coming, Zeke slowly regaining power, the roster still looking like a #9 seed, I'm convinced that Dolan is the curse. Ever since he took over, it has been doom and gloom for this team. Hope y'all prove me wrong this season. But right now, I just don't see it.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My Official Statement on the matter more or less...

First off, I don't hate the man, I don't despise him, or wish ill on him, or any of that.  He's still my favorite player on the court, and that probably won't change.  As a fan of the game, I'm disappointed that he won't be filling up the stats sheet every night, and he's sacrificing his game and numbers for the sake of titles.  It surprised me to be honest... with all we heard about how it's "about Lebron the brand and not winning", well he made the move that sets them up for multiple titles.  While I'm not ready to proclaim them champs guaranteed, I'm hardpressed to find a team that can defend both Wade and LBJ AND has a good inside defender to stop Bosh, Lakers right now probably.

The whole dream team is a cool concept to imagine, but I'm disappointed it actually happened.  Bosh and Wade would have been enough to make Miami a contender, LBJ to NYC would have made sense, and the East would have gotten stronger and there would have been better basketball.  LBJ and Amare with Gallo in D'Antoni's system would have been an amazing sight, but it didn't go that way.  I'm hesitant to try to criticize Lebron's legacy when he's 25 years old... let's not be prisoners of the moment, but this does have an effect. 

Calling him a coward is too much, and even saying "he took the easy way out" is still a stretch. Even with this dream team, there's nothing easy about winning a title, so to suggest they're automatically champions is assuming too much. Even though I think the Knicks would have been a contender with him, same with Chicago, or even still with Cleveland, I think he saw pairing with a top 5 player in Wade, and a top big man in Bosh was too good to pass up. This shows he's more about winning than most of us thought... he's putting titles first. He's willing to go to Miami, which has been Wade's team, all for the sake of winning. He's still my favorite player ON THE COURT, he's still the same guy. I'm just disappointed it didn't go our way and there will be potentially a dream team of superstars in their prime crushing the league for the next 5 years.

I guess where I'm "salty" is towards Miami.  Not attacking the fans on here, but it's no secret Miami has a lot of fairweather fans, moreso than some other larger markets.  I just don't look forward to the dozens of Heat fans I have to hear about now, but whatever.
Great post bruh.

I love LeBron. But I've said from the jump that the press conference was a bad move. And I also agree that Miami "fans" don't "deserve" a Dream Team like what they have right now. That's what unsettles me the most about him signing with the Heats*. Would have loved to see him return to Cle or sign w/Knicks/Nyets. Happy for diehard Heats* fans. But irked that the bandwagon fans in SoBe get this team gift-wrapped to them. Best of luck to Bron though.

As far as the Knicks go... not feeling the Felton signing. As I said, he reminds me too much of Duhon. I was thinking that this was the summer of change. But with the whispers of Donnie leaving, no LBJ coming, Zeke slowly regaining power, the roster still looking like a #9 seed, I'm convinced that Dolan is the curse. Ever since he took over, it has been doom and gloom for this team. Hope y'all prove me wrong this season. But right now, I just don't see it.

Melo & Amare is still a great duo..

I won't get caught in the hype this time around tho...

But his MANAGER is sayin this ?

Back
Top Bottom