**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I understand what you're saying with the short term contracts, but if none of them are long term, what do we do, if a superstar was to really come over?

i understand there would be a ton of guys flopping over to play, but ehh. you cant throw a bunch of guys and say, volia, unless of course you're the miami heat.

I'm not too worried about cap space.

virtually every player on this roster is trade-able now

I understand what you're saying with the short term contracts, but if none of them are long term, what do we do, if a superstar was to really come over?

i understand there would be a ton of guys flopping over to play, but ehh. you cant throw a bunch of guys and say, volia, unless of course you're the miami heat.

As a learned Knick fan, I will not get my hopes up for an international player or a big name FA.

My emotions have gone through enough. Please, no more photoshops, sigs, and erroneous & wild dream lineups
laugh.gif
. I will stick to the here & now and focus on the players that have signed the dotted line.

As a learned Knick fan, I will not get my hopes up for an international player or a big name FA.

My emotions have gone through enough. Please, no more photoshops, sigs, and erroneous & wild dream lineups
laugh.gif
. I will stick to the here & now and focus on the players that have signed the dotted line.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Well the idea is usually to bring in role players to build around your star players. I'd only pay attention to the guys who can work well with Amar'e and those who are just amazing standouts. Everybody else getting traded or not being signed back. The way things are now a superstar would like the idea of the team still being flexible to get better players. We already got Gallo who might not be moving at all for a while and as long as he keeps getting better he could be a good enough draw along with the big men we acquire.
Originally Posted by yungchamp

SO NOBODY CAUGHT THIS ON MELO TWITTER?
nerd.gif
This don't mean nothing. We went through 2 years of Bron talking about how great it is to play in NY.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Well the idea is usually to bring in role players to build around your star players. I'd only pay attention to the guys who can work well with Amar'e and those who are just amazing standouts. Everybody else getting traded or not being signed back. The way things are now a superstar would like the idea of the team still being flexible to get better players. We already got Gallo who might not be moving at all for a while and as long as he keeps getting better he could be a good enough draw along with the big men we acquire.
Originally Posted by yungchamp

SO NOBODY CAUGHT THIS ON MELO TWITTER?
nerd.gif
This don't mean nothing. We went through 2 years of Bron talking about how great it is to play in NY.

Seriously, cut it out with the 'Melo talk. No star wants to play here. Amar'e ain't no goddamn star either.

Seriously, cut it out with the 'Melo talk. No star wants to play here. Amar'e ain't no goddamn star either.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I really miss David Lee.
frown.gif

A lot of people will feel the same. I have feeling this trade will backfire like every trade the knicks have done.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I really miss David Lee.
frown.gif

A lot of people will feel the same. I have feeling this trade will backfire like every trade the knicks have done.

Well Idk.. the fact that he's the #2 prospect.. not just from Russia, Spain, France.. but overseas in all may mean something. and he's 7'1..

Whatever to make Amare our 4 is cool

Well Idk.. the fact that he's the #2 prospect.. not just from Russia, Spain, France.. but overseas in all may mean something. and he's 7'1..

Whatever to make Amare our 4 is cool

isiah should be hired as a scout only... he knows how to draft players but other than that NO to being a GM!

isiah should be hired as a scout only... he knows how to draft players but other than that NO to being a GM!

Back
Top Bottom