**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

539tzr.jpg

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

539tzr.jpg

I DIGGS

Melo plays like that one nice dude from da hood..
roll.gif

I heard everytime melo played vs Bron.. Bron only won one time.. ?

We need a Bron killer..

539tzr.jpg

I DIGGS

Melo plays like that one nice dude from da hood..
roll.gif

We need a Bron killer..

If this #%@$**% Dolan re-hires Isiah if Walsh steps down cuz of health reasons, I'm giving up my Knick fandom.

If this #%@$**% Dolan re-hires Isiah if Walsh steps down cuz of health reasons, I'm giving up my Knick fandom.

smh.gif
at the thought of Isiah replacing Walsh.

Has this damn franchise not learned a thing during all those wonderful years Isiah was the GM and coach? Have they forgotten the "FIRE ISIAH" chants already?

smh.gif
at the thought of Isiah replacing Walsh.

Has this damn franchise not learned a thing during all those wonderful years Isiah was the GM and coach? Have they forgotten the "FIRE ISIAH" chants already?

RealJayWilliams: Chris Paul talking about teaming up with Melo ti battle the trio down south. Talkin a lot of ****. I love it.

eek.gif
smh.gif

RealJayWilliams: Chris Paul talking about teaming up with Melo ti battle the trio down south. Talkin a lot of ****. I love it.

eek.gif
smh.gif

Well they need to demand trades already.. !#%...

They think their teams don't know this by now? $+@+ we do

Demand a trade..

Well they need to demand trades already.. !#%...

They think their teams don't know this by now? $+@+ we do

Demand a trade..

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We need a Bron killer..

Carmelo is 8-4 all-time against LeBron.

Regarding Melo and CP3 coming to NY.

For NY to trade for CP3, we needed David Lee.

For NY to trade fo Melo, we needed another David Lee.

For NY to pay Amare, Melo, and CP3, Amare will need to re-do his contract and each player would need to take even less than what Wade/Bron/Bosh took (but still, inordinate amounts of money).

There's still a ways to go...no need to panic/rush.

We need a Bron killer..

For NY to pay Amare, Melo, and CP3, Amare will need to re-do his contract and each player would need to take even less than what Wade/Bron/Bosh took (but still, inordinate amounts of money).

I'm not even gonna get hyped over melo talk...even though he seems like a better fit in NY than bron

I like that russian center pick up, you need length in this league now to be a real championship contender

I'm not even gonna get hyped over melo talk...even though he seems like a better fit in NY than bron

I like that russian center pick up, you need length in this league now to be a real championship contender

Defensively, Mozgov is a major presence, as he’s extremely difficult to post up on the block and has all the size, length and athleticism needed to swallow up opposing centers whole, and then grab the ensuing rebound for good measure. He blocks one shot for every 9 minutes he’s on the floor, and grabs a rebound every 3 minutes, which obviously makes him one of the more productive players you’ll find at his position in Europe

supposedly Isiah scouted him.

Defensively, Mozgov is a major presence, as he’s extremely difficult to post up on the block and has all the size, length and athleticism needed to swallow up opposing centers whole, and then grab the ensuing rebound for good measure. He blocks one shot for every 9 minutes he’s on the floor, and grabs a rebound every 3 minutes, which obviously makes him one of the more productive players you’ll find at his position in Europe

supposedly Isiah scouted him.

We need a Bron killer..

What if these dues say "i can't see myself winning here I want a trade to NY" ?

We need a Bron killer..

What if these dues say "i can't see myself winning here I want a trade to NY" ?

Back
Top Bottom