**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Donnie needs to stay. Hate to sound cheesy but he's a beacon of light.

The Knicks still have money to spend, and spend it they will. Lee leaving is tough but we're already a better team.

Donnie needs to stay. Hate to sound cheesy but he's a beacon of light.

The Knicks still have money to spend, and spend it they will. Lee leaving is tough but we're already a better team.

damn, haven't been actively posting since the 06-07 season. back when eddy was dropping 19 and 7 a game.
tired.gif

anyways, looking forward to the 10-11 season. amare is like our most explosive player since.... sprewell. still can't believe homie picked the Heat. that's bugged out.

and yerp, can a dude get a shout out on the fan list? rockin this sig for like 3 years.
laugh.gif
tryna get back on my posting game... it's hard out here though.

damn, haven't been actively posting since the 06-07 season. back when eddy was dropping 19 and 7 a game.
tired.gif

anyways, looking forward to the 10-11 season. amare is like our most explosive player since.... sprewell. still can't believe homie picked the Heat. that's bugged out.

and yerp, can a dude get a shout out on the fan list? rockin this sig for like 3 years.
laugh.gif
tryna get back on my posting game... it's hard out here though.

Lebron not choosing the Knicks was a disappointment but I'm more upset at how much this screws over the rebuilding teams in the East, like the Knicks.

To be honest, Knicks games are the only thing I look forward to this season.

Lebron not choosing the Knicks was a disappointment but I'm more upset at how much this screws over the rebuilding teams in the East, like the Knicks.

To be honest, Knicks games are the only thing I look forward to this season.

Ugh...can't stand the F'in media. Why do they continue to make the Knicks seem like a basketball wasteland yet the Nets, who won 12 games last year continue to get praise for "building towards the future" The same Nets who got shut out in FA...only to throw 35 mil at Travis Outlaw.

Okay, so Lebron didn't come here....who's to say he ever wanted to be here? I'm startin' to think more and more that the MIA butt buddies planned this mess from jump. Who's to say that Carmelo doesn't want to come here? Or Tony Parker? Hell, even cp3.

Regardless, this is still a team with a plan....We just got our biggest free agent in years, regardless of the fact that they get crapped on...this team is loaded with young potential in Gallo, Randolph, Douglas, and Walker. Cap space to use, and bargaining chips with Chandler and Curry. Just cause #6 couldn't see It...doesn't mean the rest of the NBA won't.

Why is the media against us? Is it cause of Dolan?

Ugh...can't stand the F'in media. Why do they continue to make the Knicks seem like a basketball wasteland yet the Nets, who won 12 games last year continue to get praise for "building towards the future" The same Nets who got shut out in FA...only to throw 35 mil at Travis Outlaw.

Okay, so Lebron didn't come here....who's to say he ever wanted to be here? I'm startin' to think more and more that the MIA butt buddies planned this mess from jump. Who's to say that Carmelo doesn't want to come here? Or Tony Parker? Hell, even cp3.

Regardless, this is still a team with a plan....We just got our biggest free agent in years, regardless of the fact that they get crapped on...this team is loaded with young potential in Gallo, Randolph, Douglas, and Walker. Cap space to use, and bargaining chips with Chandler and Curry. Just cause #6 couldn't see It...doesn't mean the rest of the NBA won't.

Why is the media against us? Is it cause of Dolan?

What are you going to do, can only move on from this, like I said previously I love the Golden State trade, and hopefully Donnie can work some more magic, regardless the future still looks better now then it has in a while

What are you going to do, can only move on from this, like I said previously I love the Golden State trade, and hopefully Donnie can work some more magic, regardless the future still looks better now then it has in a while

I just noticed that we are still in great position for next yr free agency....
roll.gif

Azubuike/Turiaf/Randolph make a total of $9M...

Azubuike & Curry = $14.6M coming off the cap
pimp.gif

on top of whatever we have left over

I'm not panicking.. I think Walsh is gonna go after who im thinking.. I wont talk about it.. Dont wanna get jinxed

I just noticed that we are still in great position for next yr free agency....
roll.gif

Azubuike/Turiaf/Randolph make a total of $9M...

Azubuike & Curry = $14.6M coming off the cap
pimp.gif

on top of whatever we have left over

I'm not panicking.. I think Walsh is gonna go after who im thinking.. I wont talk about it.. Dont wanna get jinxed

Melo would have some serious stones to enter the Eastern Conference right now.

Melo would have some serious stones to enter the Eastern Conference right now.

What is that trash article by Sheriden?  Talk about "the sky is falling"....

What is that trash article by Sheriden?  Talk about "the sky is falling"....

ya know if melo signs that extension.......its over. It still on the table and a lot of sources says he will sign it after his wedding.

ya know if melo signs that extension.......its over. It still on the table and a lot of sources says he will sign it after his wedding.

Whoever we sign next offseason, i'd like to resign buike. he can play all 5 positions
laugh.gif

i never thought of S&Ts buckets and house. if we could get a first round pick out of each one, i'd be happy.

Back
Top Bottom