**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

[table][tr][td]The Knicks:From Offense to Defense[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by BigC  [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
35999.jpg
(Big C) With the Knicks acquiring Anthony Randolph, Raymond Felton, Ronny Turiaf, and 7’1 center Timofey Mozgov it is clear that the Knicks have added more defensive power to their lineup. For years the Knicks have been one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

Not, only did the Knicks have players who were not passionate about defense but they also had players that did not have the strength, speed, or even commitment to get it done on the defensive end. 

Not only did the Knicks have a reputation of not playing defense for the last 8 years, but Coach Mike D’Antoni also has a stigma about not being concerned about defense. Fortunately the newest additions to the Knicks roster may be changing things around. Coaches always say, “Give me the defensive players and you will see a defensive team.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]The Knicks:From Offense to Defense[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by BigC  [/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
35999.jpg
(Big C) With the Knicks acquiring Anthony Randolph, Raymond Felton, Ronny Turiaf, and 7’1 center Timofey Mozgov it is clear that the Knicks have added more defensive power to their lineup. For years the Knicks have been one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

Not, only did the Knicks have players who were not passionate about defense but they also had players that did not have the strength, speed, or even commitment to get it done on the defensive end. 

Not only did the Knicks have a reputation of not playing defense for the last 8 years, but Coach Mike D’Antoni also has a stigma about not being concerned about defense. Fortunately the newest additions to the Knicks roster may be changing things around. Coaches always say, “Give me the defensive players and you will see a defensive team.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Even if we got Shaq for free, I still wouldn't do it.

He would take away from any young players getting burn at the center spot, he would divide the locker room, and I don't want to see him near our system.

That would be ridiculous.

Even if we got Shaq for free, I still wouldn't do it.

He would take away from any young players getting burn at the center spot, he would divide the locker room, and I don't want to see him near our system.

That would be ridiculous.

Why would we trade anybody for Shaq?!?!?! Why???? Shaq's time is done.

I'm tired of these reports talking about the Knicks like this is still the Layden era. Just cuz we aint get LeBron don't mean we've fallen back in to that 10 year funk.

Why would we trade anybody for Shaq?!?!?! Why???? Shaq's time is done.

I'm tired of these reports talking about the Knicks like this is still the Layden era. Just cuz we aint get LeBron don't mean we've fallen back in to that 10 year funk.

Still here yall btw. Dnt think that I went away. Just been away these past few weeks so I have been doing most of my online stuff through my bb, so I haven't been posting which has saved u probably about 55 pgs total to read lol.

But forreal lebron is a %%@!!+% coward and I could give a !!!! about what he did, I have no respect for him whatsoever and he will never be an alltime great. It is sad because he really is a once in a lifetime talent but he is just way too soft. I'd have more respect for him going to nj than teaming up with those 2 in miami with no pressure just because itd b some kind of challenge, and yall know there wud b nowhere I'd rather not see him than the swamp. Lol at those cocky as #*++ cleveland fans that have annoyed me and I'm sure most of yall numerous times over the years with their cockyness and paranoid behavior. Serves them right although I did feel bad in the way that bron made it happen. Cold bloooooded.

But anyway on to our team, all I know is that I'm liking the felton and stoudamire moves although we may have overpaid a bit but I think both will put in work this season in this system, and I think especially felton will suprise people. This team is young and should be one of the fastest, athletic, and most exciting teams to watch in the nba. They should b running all day with this athletisism and we finally got some shot blockers on d. Sad to see my homie dlee go, forreal though, yall know how badly I wanted him in our future but he really was a bright spot in the darkest of times. One of the best work ethics I have ever seen and it has been awesome watching him grow from an afterthought to an all star since 06, wish him nothing but success no matter where he's at.

That's all my insight for, prob won't b posting a lot but just know that I'm here reading though, staying up on my !!!!. Let's gooooOo

Still here yall btw. Dnt think that I went away. Just been away these past few weeks so I have been doing most of my online stuff through my bb, so I haven't been posting which has saved u probably about 55 pgs total to read lol.

But forreal lebron is a %%@!!+% coward and I could give a !!!! about what he did, I have no respect for him whatsoever and he will never be an alltime great. It is sad because he really is a once in a lifetime talent but he is just way too soft. I'd have more respect for him going to nj than teaming up with those 2 in miami with no pressure just because itd b some kind of challenge, and yall know there wud b nowhere I'd rather not see him than the swamp. Lol at those cocky as #*++ cleveland fans that have annoyed me and I'm sure most of yall numerous times over the years with their cockyness and paranoid behavior. Serves them right although I did feel bad in the way that bron made it happen. Cold bloooooded.

But anyway on to our team, all I know is that I'm liking the felton and stoudamire moves although we may have overpaid a bit but I think both will put in work this season in this system, and I think especially felton will suprise people. This team is young and should be one of the fastest, athletic, and most exciting teams to watch in the nba. They should b running all day with this athletisism and we finally got some shot blockers on d. Sad to see my homie dlee go, forreal though, yall know how badly I wanted him in our future but he really was a bright spot in the darkest of times. One of the best work ethics I have ever seen and it has been awesome watching him grow from an afterthought to an all star since 06, wish him nothing but success no matter where he's at.

That's all my insight for, prob won't b posting a lot but just know that I'm here reading though, staying up on my !!!!. Let's gooooOo

qyntel woods
grin.gif

now someone post the vid of him missing the fast break dunk....

and mike sweetney....
anyone remember his game winning layup, against the pacers?

and will mozgov be playing on friday?

qyntel woods
grin.gif

now someone post the vid of him missing the fast break dunk....

and mike sweetney....
anyone remember his game winning layup, against the pacers?

and will mozgov be playing on friday?

No, Mozgov is back in Russia training with the national team for the FIBA World Championships.

No, Mozgov is back in Russia training with the national team for the FIBA World Championships.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

we shoulda just picked up sylven instead of fields
No, that dude is a legit @@$*@ that thinks he's twenty times better than he is.

I hope NO signs Pritchard, I'm a big fan of the town and culture so I would like to see them excel in basketball.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

we shoulda just picked up sylven instead of fields
No, that dude is a legit @@$*@ that thinks he's twenty times better than he is.

I hope NO signs Pritchard, I'm a big fan of the town and culture so I would like to see them excel in basketball.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'd prefer they hire Isaiah so he'd trade CP3 to NY for Eddy Curry and Bill Walker.

I'd prefer they hire Isaiah so he'd trade CP3 to NY for Eddy Curry and Bill Walker.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

And then that takes him out of the picture for retaking the job with the Knicks. Perfect scenario. 
laugh.gif

And then that takes him out of the picture for retaking the job with the Knicks. Perfect scenario. 
laugh.gif

40c1527fe655cf36a75f4608fc1dccc5b8a4e2a.gif

Back
Top Bottom