**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

All alone in my "acceptance" of Shaq to NY. ///_-

5d325d374be42540c1f3cc4289dc69f6d057302.jpg

So this Shaq thing is more than a rumor? I thought he wanted contenders only?

I honestly think the only reason why dude is still playin' is cause he wants more rings than KB8.

So this Shaq thing is more than a rumor? I thought he wanted contenders only?

I honestly think the only reason why dude is still playin' is cause he wants more rings than KB8.

Al taking things personal. He should have known he wasn't going to be part of the future. We blew up the entire team. If he thought he would be around then he was being naive

Al taking things personal. He should have known he wasn't going to be part of the future. We blew up the entire team. If he thought he would be around then he was being naive

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Proshares

but I've always like Pritchard.

You must not read my posts man.....

3 years in NY and you won't like him no more. 
nerd.gif

Nah, I've read all of your well documented posts on Pritch
laugh.gif

But I think he's learned from the mistakes in Portland and still young.  I mean he was a big factor in turning Telfair, Ratliff into Foye and LaFrentz and then Foye into Roy.  I'd prefer him over Houston right now.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Proshares

but I've always like Pritchard.

You must not read my posts man.....

3 years in NY and you won't like him no more. 
nerd.gif

Nah, I've read all of your well documented posts on Pritch
laugh.gif

But I think he's learned from the mistakes in Portland and still young.  I mean he was a big factor in turning Telfair, Ratliff into Foye and LaFrentz and then Foye into Roy.  I'd prefer him over Houston right now.

Pritchard would be a great pick up for any team. if he wasnt the GM for portland the old man wouldnt say anything negative about him

Pritchard would be a great pick up for any team. if he wasnt the GM for portland the old man wouldnt say anything negative about him

I read Harrington crying in the Daily News today with a smile. Bum #%@ @@$!*

Talking all that coach don't like me nonsense. You just wasn't good enough.

EDIT

I wouldn't mind giving Allan Houston a chance. He's played under $%$*#$ GMs, I think he knows by now what NOT to do. If anything he'd be extra cautious with signing FAs and he'd take most opportunities that would land the team non-injury prone, marquee, all star players.

Back
Top Bottom