**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I hope NO signs Pritchard, I'm a big fan of the town and culture so I would like to see them excel in basketball.
I'd prefer they hire Isaiah so he'd trade CP3 to NY for Eddy Curry and Bill Walker.
40c1527fe655cf36a75f4608fc1dccc5b8a4e2a.gif

LOL IT looks like he's having a seizure in that gif. GR8 making an appearance
eek.gif

If NO gets Pritch, kiss any pipe dream we had of Paul in NYC goodbye IMO.

LOL IT looks like he's having a seizure in that gif. GR8 making an appearance
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Pritch has a man crush on Paul, and he asks for the moon on bums he's trying to move, imagine what he would ask for for Paul.  He'd demand like 57 first round picks, plus Stat, plus Felton, and whatever else he could think of. 

So better block Pritch to NO somehow....

Originally Posted by Proshares

Pritch has a man crush on Paul, and he asks for the moon on bums he's trying to move, imagine what he would ask for for Paul.  He'd demand like 57 first round picks, plus Stat, plus Felton, and whatever else he could think of. 

So better block Pritch to NO somehow....

I floated the idea of Pritchard to New Orleans to one of my Blazer fans and he told me Pritchard is doing tv work this upcoming season. I think Marc Stein said earlier this week he's waiting for Golden State or New York to open up.So...

I floated the idea of Pritchard to New Orleans to one of my Blazer fans and he told me Pritchard is doing tv work this upcoming season. I think Marc Stein said earlier this week he's waiting for Golden State or New York to open up.So...

Why wait when he can come in as a consultant or something and be waiting in the wings for when Donnie retires? I'm not a big fan of Houston being the heir but I've always like Pritchard.

Why wait when he can come in as a consultant or something and be waiting in the wings for when Donnie retires? I'm not a big fan of Houston being the heir but I've always like Pritchard.

Digs the title change, much love team nyk lol

And yeah, no to shaq. the #$*# would we get him for? We have quite possibly the quickest team in the nba right now, coached by a man who is all about getting up and down the court- why get a guy who can't even run and would prob #$*# up our chemistry?

Digs the title change, much love team nyk lol

And yeah, no to shaq. the #$*# would we get him for? We have quite possibly the quickest team in the nba right now, coached by a man who is all about getting up and down the court- why get a guy who can't even run and would prob #$*# up our chemistry?

If anyoe wanna critcize coach... This is the season to do that. Not any previous season

he did not have players he wanted just players that were expiring.. If you were ok and expiring most likely we tried to trade for you..

Even one of his assistant coaches said they finally have some pieces to work with

If anyoe wanna critcize coach... This is the season to do that. Not any previous season

he did not have players he wanted just players that were expiring.. If you were ok and expiring most likely we tried to trade for you..

Even one of his assistant coaches said they finally have some pieces to work with

Back
Top Bottom