**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I read Harrington crying in the Daily News today with a smile. Bum #%@ @@$!*

Talking all that coach don't like me nonsense. You just wasn't good enough.

EDIT

I wouldn't mind giving Allan Houston a chance. He's played under $%$*#$ GMs, I think he knows by now what NOT to do. If anything he'd be extra cautious with signing FAs and he'd take most opportunities that would land the team non-injury prone, marquee, all star players.

[h1]Knicks Are Gunning For Their Own “Big 3″ In 2011[/h1]

July 15, 2010 – Allen Moll

Seemingly everyone that I talk to is still venting on the whole LebronWade, and Bosh forming a superpower in Miami thing. While I personally would have liked to have seen James stay in Cleveland and forming his own legacy by attempting to win a title on his own, in all seriousness, the Heat have quite a nucleus to build around. Now the problem will be finding enough players to surround the “Big 3“ with enough supporting pieces on the cheap.

The team that I feel sorry for is the NY Knicks, who pretty much sacrificed the last two seasons in an all-out attempt to secure the services of “King James.

[h1]Knicks Are Gunning For Their Own “Big 3″ In 2011[/h1]

July 15, 2010 – Allen Moll

Seemingly everyone that I talk to is still venting on the whole LebronWade, and Bosh forming a superpower in Miami thing. While I personally would have liked to have seen James stay in Cleveland and forming his own legacy by attempting to win a title on his own, in all seriousness, the Heat have quite a nucleus to build around. Now the problem will be finding enough players to surround the “Big 3“ with enough supporting pieces on the cheap.

The team that I feel sorry for is the NY Knicks, who pretty much sacrificed the last two seasons in an all-out attempt to secure the services of “King James.

If the knicks form a big 3 with melo, Amare, and paul/Williams/ or Parker. They will be degeneration x. Miami is nwo. Rivalry will be epic

If the knicks form a big 3 with melo, Amare, and paul/Williams/ or Parker. They will be degeneration x. Miami is nwo. Rivalry will be epic

laugh.gif
SUCK IT!!!

That makes Melo Triple H, CP3 HBK, and Stat the ++% Man

i highly doubt it happens but...

I feel like melo, amare, CP would fit around each other much better than those other guys in miami. If we can somehow keep a core of young players it would be ours to lose. gotta hope that both feel like coming to NYC would be their only shot at a title

it would be funny to see alot of the country rooting for us. don't think we have ever been the good guys.

i highly doubt it happens but...

I feel like melo, amare, CP would fit around each other much better than those other guys in miami. If we can somehow keep a core of young players it would be ours to lose. gotta hope that both feel like coming to NYC would be their only shot at a title

it would be funny to see alot of the country rooting for us. don't think we have ever been the good guys.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Pritchard would be a great pick up for any team. if he wasnt the GM for portland the old man wouldnt say anything negative about him
Stooooooop. 

Dude traded with MINNESOTA to get B Roy.  Does that really count? 
laugh.gif
  I guess you guys give Mitch Cupchak a lot of credit then yes? 
nerd.gif

Pro, Dude joined the team when they were garbage, they got lucky and added a couple of lottery balls that turned into pick #'s 2, 4, and 1.  He spent a billionaire's money and bought a ton of picks that added up to Bayless, Rudy, Sergio and Batum.  His biggest trade addition other then a bunch of pick swapping on draft days is Marcus Canby, he of 37 years on this earth.  He looks good cuz they were complete crap, and now they're decent, he is a product of great timing. 

And they still don't even make it out the first round. 

Come on. 

I get that there might some fears of Allan Houston, but Pritch ain't all that better. 

But hey, give the man all the credit for the lottery balls turning up 3 top 4 picks in 2 years, that certainly was brilliant work by the GM of a team.   I'm sure he woulda done just as well with picks 12, 15, and 11 right?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Pritchard would be a great pick up for any team. if he wasnt the GM for portland the old man wouldnt say anything negative about him
Stooooooop. 

Dude traded with MINNESOTA to get B Roy.  Does that really count? 
laugh.gif
  I guess you guys give Mitch Cupchak a lot of credit then yes? 
nerd.gif

Pro, Dude joined the team when they were garbage, they got lucky and added a couple of lottery balls that turned into pick #'s 2, 4, and 1.  He spent a billionaire's money and bought a ton of picks that added up to Bayless, Rudy, Sergio and Batum.  His biggest trade addition other then a bunch of pick swapping on draft days is Marcus Canby, he of 37 years on this earth.  He looks good cuz they were complete crap, and now they're decent, he is a product of great timing. 

And they still don't even make it out the first round. 

Come on. 

I get that there might some fears of Allan Houston, but Pritch ain't all that better. 

But hey, give the man all the credit for the lottery balls turning up 3 top 4 picks in 2 years, that certainly was brilliant work by the GM of a team.   I'm sure he woulda done just as well with picks 12, 15, and 11 right?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Report: Eddy Curry Will Not Play For Knicks

The agent for Timofey Mozgov was reportedly told that Eddy Curry, who is in the final season of his contract, will not receive playing time with the Knicks.

Mosgov's agent said that his client was guaranteed a spot on the Knicks' roster, as the backup to center Ronnie Turiaf.

Amar'e Stoudemire, whom the Knicks signed to a maximum-salary contract as a free agent, was apparently assured that he will be used in his natural position at power forward.

Via Alexander Chernykh (via Twitter)

New York Knicks
Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

Report: Eddy Curry Will Not Play For Knicks

The agent for Timofey Mozgov was reportedly told that Eddy Curry, who is in the final season of his contract, will not receive playing time with the Knicks.

Mosgov's agent said that his client was guaranteed a spot on the Knicks' roster, as the backup to center Ronnie Turiaf.

Amar'e Stoudemire, whom the Knicks signed to a maximum-salary contract as a free agent, was apparently assured that he will be used in his natural position at power forward.

Via Alexander Chernykh (via Twitter)

New York Knicks
Read the Full Story Discuss Send Feedback Buy Tickets

on one hand I wanted him to get sum pt to pump up his trade value but on the other im tired of him getting chance after chance...hes just a lost cause

on one hand I wanted him to get sum pt to pump up his trade value but on the other im tired of him getting chance after chance...hes just a lost cause

Good. Seems no team with a player we wanted would trade for Curry so we might as well bench him and not even give him a chance that other teams might want him while we give Mozgov a chance to adapt to the NBA and improve.

Good. Seems no team with a player we wanted would trade for Curry so we might as well bench him and not even give him a chance that other teams might want him while we give Mozgov a chance to adapt to the NBA and improve.

Back
Top Bottom