**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

^
pimp.gif

I wonder if David Lee will ever be an all-star again.

Wait, they're changing uni's?

I like how the blk/orange looks but that's the exact same as the Heat. No-no.

Amar'e Says Knicks Will Be Fine Without LeBron
Jul 17, 2010 12:32 PM EST
Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire made an appearance in Las Vegas to take in some Summer League action on Friday.

As expected, he fielded questions about LeBron James.

"LeBron made his own decision," Stoudemire said of signing with the Heat. "He'll have to live with it."

"I'm comfortable with the team we have," he added. "I still feel we're going to have a great season."

Amar'e Says Knicks Will Be Fine Without LeBron
Jul 17, 2010 12:32 PM EST
Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire made an appearance in Las Vegas to take in some Summer League action on Friday.

As expected, he fielded questions about LeBron James.

"LeBron made his own decision," Stoudemire said of signing with the Heat. "He'll have to live with it."

"I'm comfortable with the team we have," he added. "I still feel we're going to have a great season."

Originally Posted by viiheaven

nah were not but we should its loooong overdue imo.

our uniforms now remind me of failure and a losing attitude for the past 8 years.

if we can't get a new design we should at least go back to our 95' or 99' uniforms, i love both of those joints.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

nah were not but we should its loooong overdue imo.

our uniforms now remind me of failure and a losing attitude for the past 8 years.

if we can't get a new design we should at least go back to our 95' or 99' uniforms, i love both of those joints.

I look forward to yall smashing the Heat like it's the 90's all over again...
pimp.gif

Did I mention I used to own a LJ jersey in 99?

I look forward to yall smashing the Heat like it's the 90's all over again...
pimp.gif

Did I mention I used to own a LJ jersey in 99?

IDK we would be smashing the Heats but i can tell you itll b a hell of a game and the team will be playin hard cuz of that whole Lebron thing... & No MVP chants this time for him..
Newsday reports Eddy Curry has talked to Walsh about absence from Vegas; D'Antoni says Curry "absolutely will play":

IDK we would be smashing the Heats but i can tell you itll b a hell of a game and the team will be playin hard cuz of that whole Lebron thing... & No MVP chants this time for him..
Newsday reports Eddy Curry has talked to Walsh about absence from Vegas; D'Antoni says Curry "absolutely will play":

Great comeback over time summer league finale
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta agree about Rautins not looking NBA ready but both Donnie and Mike are saying the shots are going to fall eventually.

If anything Landry Fields impressed and I like where Jordan may go with his development.

Great comeback over time summer league finale
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta agree about Rautins not looking NBA ready but both Donnie and Mike are saying the shots are going to fall eventually.

If anything Landry Fields impressed and I like where Jordan may go with his development.

Anybody think Fields was an Isaiah find? He seemed to pick guys like Lee, Gallo, Chandler, Ariza and Nene (was that an Isaiah pick? 2002) that not alot of people thought were going to be as good in the NBA as they ended up being.

Anybody think Fields was an Isaiah find? He seemed to pick guys like Lee, Gallo, Chandler, Ariza and Nene (was that an Isaiah pick? 2002) that not alot of people thought were going to be as good in the NBA as they ended up being.

Back
Top Bottom