**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

http://i979.photobucket.c...ONCEPTS/KNICKSDRAFT7.png src="http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae279/lsdangio/CONCEPTS/KNICKSDRAFT7.png" width=657 height=620>
I think the road jersey should say "new york" across the front, but these are dope. I remember back when AH was still playing for us there was a rumor of the knicks getting a black alternate uniform. This was when the bulls pulled out the black with red pin stripe uniform.

[h1]In N.B.A., Knicks Are Feeling Optimistic[/h1][h6]By HOWARD BECK[/h6][h6]Published: July 17, 2010[/h6]
LAS VEGAS — The transformation was more deliberate than dazzling, a subtle, fundamental evolution. The Knicks set out this summer to buy stardom and instant credibility. They settled for an extensive makeover.

Y-KNICKS-articleInline.jpg

Over five days in July, the Knicks spent $36 million, acquiring youth,length, speed, size, shooting and stability. They bought six newplayers, started developing three rookies and restored a sense ofdirection.

The lineup that Coach Mike D’Antoniwill present this fall will be more talented, balanced and logicallyassembled, and quite possibly playoff worthy. It is a start, albeit amore modest one than a team built around LeBron James.

“This is the best position that we’ve been in threeyears,

[h1]In N.B.A., Knicks Are Feeling Optimistic[/h1][h6]By HOWARD BECK[/h6][h6]Published: July 17, 2010[/h6]
LAS VEGAS — The transformation was more deliberate than dazzling, a subtle, fundamental evolution. The Knicks set out this summer to buy stardom and instant credibility. They settled for an extensive makeover.

Y-KNICKS-articleInline.jpg

Over five days in July, the Knicks spent $36 million, acquiring youth,length, speed, size, shooting and stability. They bought six newplayers, started developing three rookies and restored a sense ofdirection.

The lineup that Coach Mike D’Antoniwill present this fall will be more talented, balanced and logicallyassembled, and quite possibly playoff worthy. It is a start, albeit amore modest one than a team built around LeBron James.

“This is the best position that we’ve been in threeyears,

Y'all got me excited for no reason with the new uniform designs.  I've been waiting on a change for 3-4 years, this is the perfect time to do it.  Go back to the classics, early 90s.

Y'all got me excited for no reason with the new uniform designs.  I've been waiting on a change for 3-4 years, this is the perfect time to do it.  Go back to the classics, early 90s.

Im glad Amare had the guts to come to NY, when you think about the fact that the greatest city in the world had a laughing stock of a team.
Im really happy. So far he seems to have embraced NY and if he could be the 1st major piece in building this franchise back up to prosperity...
He'd be a legend here.

Im not banking on Melo, or any other guys so far but I'd love for them to come here. I'm really hoping that they come and turn around this team, and make the NY basketball fans happy.

I mean the yanks doing their thing the past 2 decades has been great. but we need our bball team to really get it going.

Like I said, we need to revamp everything and let it be evident that a new era is here.
Jerseys, court need to be revamped. We all know MSG is gonna get some heavy renovations in the near future.

Im actually exciited for this team. Im not gonna be sitting here waiting for the season to skip by all the way to July 1st again.
I actually wanna watch this season.

Lets get it this season... Im just hoping another decent player can be acquired before season starts

Im glad Amare had the guts to come to NY, when you think about the fact that the greatest city in the world had a laughing stock of a team.
Im really happy. So far he seems to have embraced NY and if he could be the 1st major piece in building this franchise back up to prosperity...
He'd be a legend here.

Im not banking on Melo, or any other guys so far but I'd love for them to come here. I'm really hoping that they come and turn around this team, and make the NY basketball fans happy.

I mean the yanks doing their thing the past 2 decades has been great. but we need our bball team to really get it going.

Like I said, we need to revamp everything and let it be evident that a new era is here.
Jerseys, court need to be revamped. We all know MSG is gonna get some heavy renovations in the near future.

Im actually exciited for this team. Im not gonna be sitting here waiting for the season to skip by all the way to July 1st again.
I actually wanna watch this season.

Lets get it this season... Im just hoping another decent player can be acquired before season starts

they aren't going to drastically change the jerseys for some sort of symbolic gesture that we are out of the dark ages.

they aren't going to drastically change the jerseys for some sort of symbolic gesture that we are out of the dark ages.

Originally Posted by DubA169

no, just some black alternates or even that photoshopped orange one would be something decent.
OR even going back to the late 1990's styles with the black strip going down the sides.
just some sort of change. If they keep the foundation such as the colors and font, and change up the styling atleast a little bit.

Im not meaning a change of uniforms such as when the nuggets changed or the cavs changed theirs.

Originally Posted by DubA169

no, just some black alternates or even that photoshopped orange one would be something decent.
OR even going back to the late 1990's styles with the black strip going down the sides.
just some sort of change. If they keep the foundation such as the colors and font, and change up the styling atleast a little bit.

Im not meaning a change of uniforms such as when the nuggets changed or the cavs changed theirs.

jalenrose

I didn't leave the NBA washed or banged up..Mike D'anPHONY didn't let me contribute my last year..he was determined not me play me..HATER
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

hahaha. alcohol and twitter don't mix jalen

jalenrose

I didn't leave the NBA washed or banged up..Mike D'anPHONY didn't let me contribute my last year..he was determined not me play me..HATER
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

hahaha. alcohol and twitter don't mix jalen

Back
Top Bottom