**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by DubA169

jalenrose

I didn't leave the NBA washed or banged up..Mike D'anPHONY didn't let me contribute my last year..he was determined not me play me..HATER
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

hahaha. alcohol and twitter don't mix jalen

This is how much Jalen Rose matters: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jalen_rose/
Seriously, who let this clown into the 21st century? Had me rooting for Kobe in the finals.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

jalenrose

I didn't leave the NBA washed or banged up..Mike D'anPHONY didn't let me contribute my last year..he was determined not me play me..HATER
6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

hahaha. alcohol and twitter don't mix jalen

This is how much Jalen Rose matters: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jalen_rose/
Seriously, who let this clown into the 21st century? Had me rooting for Kobe in the finals.
smh.gif

Mike D'Antoni has a lot of possibilities with his starting lineup and one of them is playing Danilo Gallinari at shooting guard, with Anthony Randolph, Stoudemire and active Ronny Turiaf up front. That may give the Knicks the best rebounding lineup

o boy, not feelin this at all gallo doesn't have the speed or ball handling to play the 2
tired.gif

Mike D'Antoni has a lot of possibilities with his starting lineup and one of them is playing Danilo Gallinari at shooting guard, with Anthony Randolph, Stoudemire and active Ronny Turiaf up front. That may give the Knicks the best rebounding lineup

o boy, not feelin this at all gallo doesn't have the speed or ball handling to play the 2
tired.gif

Considering we nearly hit 50 pages in 11 days, I think we're due for a break, plus nothing really has happened.

I read an interview with D'Antoni that every position is up for grabs besides PG and PF (Felton and Amare), so hopefully the competition will bring out the best in our players fighting for time.

For those who want the last little bit of David Lee doing his part for the Knicks, here's a good article..

[h6][/h6]
[h6]On Basketball[/h6][h1]Traded by Knicks, Lee Was Still a Team Player[/h1][h6]By HARVEY ARATON[/h6]

When Marni Jaffer was about to deliver her husband’s eulogy to a crowd of 300-plus mourners, she noticed a familiar face rising above the others in the back of the funeral chapel. She had never met the man, but she recognized him from her television screen.

It was David Lee, formerly of the Knicks.

“I thought it was wonderful that he came,

Considering we nearly hit 50 pages in 11 days, I think we're due for a break, plus nothing really has happened.

I read an interview with D'Antoni that every position is up for grabs besides PG and PF (Felton and Amare), so hopefully the competition will bring out the best in our players fighting for time.

For those who want the last little bit of David Lee doing his part for the Knicks, here's a good article..

[h6][/h6]
[h6]On Basketball[/h6][h1]Traded by Knicks, Lee Was Still a Team Player[/h1][h6]By HARVEY ARATON[/h6]

When Marni Jaffer was about to deliver her husband’s eulogy to a crowd of 300-plus mourners, she noticed a familiar face rising above the others in the back of the funeral chapel. She had never met the man, but she recognized him from her television screen.

It was David Lee, formerly of the Knicks.

“I thought it was wonderful that he came,

ehh, unless Mike plans on going back to that zone for stretches, Gallo defensively at the 2 can't work.

Good story on Lee.

ehh, unless Mike plans on going back to that zone for stretches, Gallo defensively at the 2 can't work.

Good story on Lee.

Randolph at the 3? I don't see it.

Plus if you start Amare and Turiaf at the center, Amare's basically playing center even though it might not be officially recorded as such.

Knowing D'Antoni, Gallinari-Randolph-Stat will be the frontline sooner or later.

Plus if you start Amare and Turiaf at the center, Amare's basically playing center even though it might not be officially recorded as such.

Knowing D'Antoni, Gallinari-Randolph-Stat will be the frontline sooner or later.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

yep. i mean if dantoni wants to focus on offense he will go with gallo randolph and stat. if he wants some defense mixed in there he will throw turiaf at C. we will just have to wait and see what happens. i got a feeling randolph coming off the bench though

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

yep. i mean if dantoni wants to focus on offense he will go with gallo randolph and stat. if he wants some defense mixed in there he will throw turiaf at C. we will just have to wait and see what happens. i got a feeling randolph coming off the bench though

There are just unknowns with how guys develop or fit into the team.

Perhaps Randolph can put on enough weight or can manage to defend at the 5 (and by defend I am just do his best then we try to outscore the opposition), maybe the Russian can impress and find a way to start, or what could happen and what I think most likely will, Turiaf starts but plays 20 minutes a game, then Amare to the 5, Randolph at 4, Gallo at 3 for most of the game/4th quarter.

There are just unknowns with how guys develop or fit into the team.

Perhaps Randolph can put on enough weight or can manage to defend at the 5 (and by defend I am just do his best then we try to outscore the opposition), maybe the Russian can impress and find a way to start, or what could happen and what I think most likely will, Turiaf starts but plays 20 minutes a game, then Amare to the 5, Randolph at 4, Gallo at 3 for most of the game/4th quarter.

Back
Top Bottom