**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

thread movin' like molasses
put it this way, we have more pages than the heat thread...and that was up for months....what does that tell u?
laugh.gif
U got it bro
laugh.gif

Mike D'Antoni has a lot of possibilities with his starting lineup and one of them is playing Danilo Gallinari at shooting guard, with Anthony Randolph, Stoudemire and active Ronny Turiaf up front. That may give the Knicks the best rebounding lineup

Yesssssssssss this is the best lineup of overall talent. That would be the tallest lineup in the league....four 6'10 guys starting. Gallo would murder 2's on offense, it's worth the risk to see how it works.

Mike D'Antoni has a lot of possibilities with his starting lineup and one of them is playing Danilo Gallinari at shooting guard, with Anthony Randolph, Stoudemire and active Ronny Turiaf up front. That may give the Knicks the best rebounding lineup

Yesssssssssss this is the best lineup of overall talent. That would be the tallest lineup in the league....four 6'10 guys starting. Gallo would murder 2's on offense, it's worth the risk to see how it works.

We shall see how well he fairs. I don't think he has the speed either but D'antoni is only doing that line up for the length and size. It limits the outside shooter and hampers anyone driving in the paint.

He's gonna try this lineup in training camp and preseason so if it don't work he won't start with it. He could always try Randolph or Azibuke at the 2.

Not like the Knicks have a legitimate 2 anyway.

We shall see how well he fairs. I don't think he has the speed either but D'antoni is only doing that line up for the length and size. It limits the outside shooter and hampers anyone driving in the paint.

He's gonna try this lineup in training camp and preseason so if it don't work he won't start with it. He could always try Randolph or Azibuke at the 2.

Not like the Knicks have a legitimate 2 anyway.

walsh talked about our lack of a 2..interested to see if we pursue one

Spoiler [+]
TRADE WILSON PLEASE!

walsh talked about our lack of a 2..interested to see if we pursue one

Spoiler [+]
TRADE WILSON PLEASE!

Can't really think of any 2 guard we could get without losing a lot of talent but I agree on trading Chandler if we can get someone better.

Can't really think of any 2 guard we could get without losing a lot of talent but I agree on trading Chandler if we can get someone better.

Why trade Wilson?

God i miss Lee. i think i should buy a david lee jersey.

and Gallo at the 2 would be fine, but im more worried about AR at the 3. I know ive said he has the potential, but hes just not quick enough yet.

Why trade Wilson?

God i miss Lee. i think i should buy a david lee jersey.

and Gallo at the 2 would be fine, but im more worried about AR at the 3. I know ive said he has the potential, but hes just not quick enough yet.

Originally Posted by BangDak

He's way too slow for that.  WAY too slow.  And Randolph has enough length to keep in front of people.

Originally Posted by BangDak

He's way too slow for that.  WAY too slow.  And Randolph has enough length to keep in front of people.

Either Wilson or Gallo needs to be traded, I know it sucks cause they are two talented players but sooner or later the Knicks are going to have to deal with it.

Personally I rather have Chandler over Gallo cause he's more of a two way player but with D'Antoni at the helm, Gallo ain't going nowhere.

We should be targeting a SG. Good to know that Walsh is on that.

Either Wilson or Gallo needs to be traded, I know it sucks cause they are two talented players but sooner or later the Knicks are going to have to deal with it.

Personally I rather have Chandler over Gallo cause he's more of a two way player but with D'Antoni at the helm, Gallo ain't going nowhere.

We should be targeting a SG. Good to know that Walsh is on that.

Originally Posted by acidicality

AR is better off as a 4. Earlier as a Warrior people thought he'd be a 3, but he looks more like a PF.
He's lean enough to be a 3, though... Then again he is 6'11
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

AR is better off as a 4. Earlier as a Warrior people thought he'd be a 3, but he looks more like a PF.
He's lean enough to be a 3, though... Then again he is 6'11
laugh.gif

Sign Matt Barnes. Trade Gallo, Chandler, Curry and a first rounder or two for Melo and Afflalo.

Felton
Barnes
Melo
Amare
Turiaf

Sign Matt Barnes. Trade Gallo, Chandler, Curry and a first rounder or two for Melo and Afflalo.

Felton
Barnes
Melo
Amare
Turiaf

Back
Top Bottom