**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Whoever we sign next offseason, i'd like to resign buike. he can play all 5 positions
laugh.gif

i never thought of S&Ts buckets and house. if we could get a first round pick out of each one, i'd be happy.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Check out this video, this is what happen behind closed doors when espn stop airing and was made for his website only

http://lebronjames.com/

he talks about his decision and why.
Does he duck any NY questions in that vid too?

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Check out this video, this is what happen behind closed doors when espn stop airing and was made for his website only

http://lebronjames.com/

he talks about his decision and why.
Does he duck any NY questions in that vid too?

the knicks fav. reporter chris broussard is sayin that melo wanna be in ny

dude was just on espn radio tryin to be nice to yall

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Bad thing about this is.. he's was born in BK.. i think

Good thing is Nets won't be in BK the year after he comes..

And i think Nets just signed Travis outlaw and about to offer Tyrus Thomas a contract.. they might be out the hunt..

ok

ok

Bad thing about this is.. he's was born in BK.. i think

Good thing is Nets won't be in BK the year after he comes..

And i think Nets just signed Travis outlaw and about to offer Tyrus Thomas a contract.. they might be out the hunt..

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Melo would have some serious stones to enter the Eastern Conference right now.
I don't think he's the scared type. Coming to the right team building great pieces would put him at ease. Like I said I don't think Melo is cut from the same terry cloth LeBron is.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Melo would have some serious stones to enter the Eastern Conference right now.
I don't think he's the scared type. Coming to the right team building great pieces would put him at ease. Like I said I don't think Melo is cut from the same terry cloth LeBron is.

It's crazy, but somehow out of all this mess. A lot of people found respect for Knicks franchise.

We don't need Ginger, Mary Anne or Gilligan down in South Beach/

Looks like the Knicks best options right now is Ridinour or Felton. Unless the spurs realized TP is worthless to them and want to trade him.

Or they could do some off the wall stuff and signed R Brewer to a 3 year contract to attract D Williams in case Chris Paul is on a sisterhood pact

Looks like the Knicks best options right now is Ridinour or Felton. Unless the spurs realized TP is worthless to them and want to trade him.

Or they could do some off the wall stuff and signed R Brewer to a 3 year contract to attract D Williams in case Chris Paul is on a sisterhood pact

It's crazy, but somehow out of all this mess. A lot of people found respect for Knicks franchise.

We don't need Ginger, Mary Anne or Gilligan down in South Beach/

well #$@ is lebron scared of really? aside from the home invasions, robberies, gang fights, police brutality, i think were a pretty safe city
smile.gif

[h1]Source: LeBron Was Afraid Of New York[/h1]

Jul 09, 2010 8:18 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.

James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hinted that might be the case on Thursday.

"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.

"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._lebron_was_afraid_of_new_york/#ixzz0tDMwnnvY

well #$@ is lebron scared of really? aside from the home invasions, robberies, gang fights, police brutality, i think were a pretty safe city
smile.gif

[h1]Source: LeBron Was Afraid Of New York[/h1]

Jul 09, 2010 8:18 AM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.

James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hinted that might be the case on Thursday.

"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.

"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._lebron_was_afraid_of_new_york/#ixzz0tDMwnnvY

Back
Top Bottom