**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Pretty positive we can trade players who came in a package, so the ex-Warriors are free to be traded.

Only Felton and Amare can't be traded until December 15th, but don't quote me on it.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What could orlando give for cp3?

Vc, bass, gortat, pietrus, jameer, etc.... only player that can NOT be touched is dwight. He is THE reason on why players would like to play in orlando. Dominant big man = players knocking on the door
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What could orlando give for cp3?

Vc, bass, gortat, pietrus, jameer, etc.... only player that can NOT be touched is dwight. He is THE reason on why players would like to play in orlando. Dominant big man = players knocking on the door
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

ztgeg1.jpg

happy.gif
Knicks are his most likely destination imo because we can take back Okafor. Also because our contracts going out all expire and NO wouldn't be locked into any long term deals

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

ztgeg1.jpg

happy.gif
Knicks are his most likely destination imo because we can take back Okafor. Also because our contracts going out all expire and NO wouldn't be locked into any long term deals

you guys realize that gallo is NOT untouchable right? i $#%+$%# love the kid, but i PROMISE you he really isn't lol

you guys realize that gallo is NOT untouchable right? i $#%+$%# love the kid, but i PROMISE you he really isn't lol

Back
Top Bottom