**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

With that trade the knicks would have less players than the Heats

G - CP3, Felton, TD, BW
F - STAT, Gallo

C - Okafor, Mozgov

R - Fields, Jordan, Rautins

(11^)

FA - Barron, Landry, Ewing II ... House, T-Mac, West?

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

With that trade the knicks would have less players than the Heats

G - CP3, Felton, TD, BW
F - STAT, Gallo

C - Okafor, Mozgov

R - Fields, Jordan, Rautins

(11^)

FA - Barron, Landry, Ewing II ... House, T-Mac, West?

hes not untouchable especially if you got cp3 and melo in the summer... but if we just have this roster without those 2 then we kind of need gallo... this team aint jack with just amare...

hes not untouchable especially if you got cp3 and melo in the summer... but if we just have this roster without those 2 then we kind of need gallo... this team aint jack with just amare...

Just peeped it on espn

Their talking about if that trade goes down, knicks will ship curry and chandler, and randolph, hornets need a SF since posey and peja contracts are coming up. and we'll might give up 4 players plus draft picks.

Just peeped it on espn

Their talking about if that trade goes down, knicks will ship curry and chandler, and randolph, hornets need a SF since posey and peja contracts are coming up. and we'll might give up 4 players plus draft picks.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Just peeped it on espn

We made ESPN
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Just peeped it on espn

We made ESPN
eek.gif

Yo were going to land CP3 soon i can feel it. We better just hope and pray that Donnie can find a way to keep Gallo

Yo were going to land CP3 soon i can feel it. We better just hope and pray that Donnie can find a way to keep Gallo

If we trade for Paul and get Okafor we can't have Melo unless Walsh trades for huge expiring contracts midseason and signs guys like T-Mac and A.I for 1 year deals.

If we trade for Paul and Melo during the season this team will be more barren than the Heat. We'd have 3 stars, rookies and some okay players which probably wouldn't even be 10 players

I say do it
laugh.gif

I guess I should be expecting this all season.

If we trade for Paul and get Okafor we can't have Melo unless Walsh trades for huge expiring contracts midseason and signs guys like T-Mac and A.I for 1 year deals.

If we trade for Paul and Melo during the season this team will be more barren than the Heat. We'd have 3 stars, rookies and some okay players which probably wouldn't even be 10 players

I say do it
laugh.gif

I guess I should be expecting this all season.

Wait wait wait,,,i was looking deep into the trade that happen when we got curry and this is what i found.

[h2]Transactions[/h2]

June 27, 2001: Drafted by the Chicago Bulls in the 1st round (4th pick) of the 2001 NBA Draft.

October 4, 2005: Traded by the Chicago Bulls with Antonio Davis and a 2007 1st round draft pick (Wilson Chandler) to the New York Knickerbockers for Jermaine Jackson, Mike Sweetney, Tim Thomas, a 2006 1st round draft pick (LaMarcus Aldridge), a 2007 1st round draft pick (Joakim Noah), a 2007 2nd round draft pick (Kyrylo Fesenko) and a 2009 2nd round draft pick (Jon Brockman).

so let me get this straight, we got eddy curry and instead we could of had laMacus aldridge or joakim noah??? we lost that deal

wait they are actually talking about us on ESPN? i swore off ESPN after this whole free agency "source" debacle

what are they saying? what did they say the lakers/magic would give

Wait wait wait,,,i was looking deep into the trade that happen when we got curry and this is what i found.

[h2]Transactions[/h2]

June 27, 2001: Drafted by the Chicago Bulls in the 1st round (4th pick) of the 2001 NBA Draft.

October 4, 2005: Traded by the Chicago Bulls with Antonio Davis and a 2007 1st round draft pick (Wilson Chandler) to the New York Knickerbockers for Jermaine Jackson, Mike Sweetney, Tim Thomas, a 2006 1st round draft pick (LaMarcus Aldridge), a 2007 1st round draft pick (Joakim Noah), a 2007 2nd round draft pick (Kyrylo Fesenko) and a 2009 2nd round draft pick (Jon Brockman).

so let me get this straight, we got eddy curry and instead we could of had laMacus aldridge or joakim noah??? we lost that deal

wait they are actually talking about us on ESPN? i swore off ESPN after this whole free agency "source" debacle

what are they saying? what did they say the lakers/magic would give

If we Acquire CP3 and Okafor now and trade Felton at the deadline we will have room to sign Melo in this offseason.

If we Acquire CP3 and Okafor now and trade Felton at the deadline we will have room to sign Melo in this offseason.

damn but why get okafor too? that @@%+@ up melo coming to you guys next year...

also man too bad randolph has to be included. dude would become an all star with someone like paul at the point. despite him having the face of a little !$%#% randolph is an all around skilled player...

damn but why get okafor too? that @@%+@ up melo coming to you guys next year...

also man too bad randolph has to be included. dude would become an all star with someone like paul at the point. despite him having the face of a little !$%#% randolph is an all around skilled player...

My god, is eddy curry really making these figures??

[h2]Salaries[/h2]
Glossary [emoji]9642[/emoji] CSV [emoji]9642[/emoji] PRE
[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Lg[/th] [th=""]Salary[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001-02[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$2,678,400[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002-03[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$2,879,280[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,080,160[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004-05[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,896,402[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$7,390,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$8,171,103[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$8,947,543[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008-09[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$9,723,983[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$10,500,423[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td] [td](may be incomplete)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]$57,267,294[/td][/tr][/table]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i know it make seem nothing compare to the superstars, but for a guy doing nothing is just beyond
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom