**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

My god, is eddy curry really making these figures??

[h2]Salaries[/h2]
Glossary [emoji]9642[/emoji] CSV [emoji]9642[/emoji] PRE
[table][tr][th=""]Season[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Lg[/th] [th=""]Salary[/th][/tr][tr][td]2001-02[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$2,678,400[/td][/tr][tr][td]2002-03[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$2,879,280[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003-04[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,080,160[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004-05[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$3,896,402[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$7,390,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$8,171,103[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$8,947,543[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008-09[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$9,723,983[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [td]$10,500,423[/td][/tr][tr][td]Career[/td] [td](may be incomplete)[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]$57,267,294[/td][/tr][/table]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i know it make seem nothing compare to the superstars, but for a guy doing nothing is just beyond
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn but why get okafor too? that @@%+@ up melo coming to you guys next year...

also man too bad randolph has to be included. dude would become an all star with someone like paul at the point. despite him having the face of a little !$%#% randolph is an all around skilled player...

if we move Felton at the deadline well be set. I dont think it would be hard at all considering his contract

Originally Posted by NobleKane

damn but why get okafor too? that @@%+@ up melo coming to you guys next year...

also man too bad randolph has to be included. dude would become an all star with someone like paul at the point. despite him having the face of a little !$%#% randolph is an all around skilled player...

if we move Felton at the deadline well be set. I dont think it would be hard at all considering his contract

The thing with Melo is that the new CBA is looming and the impending lockout next summer.

He's already shown that he will take the security over uncertainty once.

The thing with Melo is that the new CBA is looming and the impending lockout next summer.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

If we Acquire CP3 and Okafor now and trade Felton at the deadline we will have room to sign Melo in this offseason.
To the (his) max? Possibly more with incentives? I mean we go have to offer him a better package than LeBron if he's a FA.

I'm assuming you mean trade for a huge expiring contract right?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

If we Acquire CP3 and Okafor now and trade Felton at the deadline we will have room to sign Melo in this offseason.
To the (his) max? Possibly more with incentives? I mean we go have to offer him a better package than LeBron if he's a FA.

I'm assuming you mean trade for a huge expiring contract right?

And getting okafor would kill all the Melo talk..

Now if we get Stojakavic that's diffrent.. He's also like $12M expiring

And getting okafor would kill all the Melo talk..

Now if we get Stojakavic that's diffrent.. He's also like $12M expiring

Idk if I could support a super team. I could only support if cp3 or Melo came not both

I would personally prefer Melo. If he sign that extention by all means go after Paul just try to go around that Okafer contract its like having Curry's contract for 3 more years

Idk if I could support a super team. I could only support if cp3 or Melo came not both

I would personally prefer Melo. If he sign that extention by all means go after Paul just try to go around that Okafer contract its like having Curry's contract for 3 more years

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

and it bit him in the @**. he's the most overlooked player ever. we could have sign amare and melo and the fans wouldn't give a flying *%%! about bron.

BTW never doubt the influence of a man's wife. that's the only reason i give us a fighting chance

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

and it bit him in the @**. he's the most overlooked player ever. we could have sign amare and melo and the fans wouldn't give a flying *%%! about bron.

BTW never doubt the influence of a man's wife. that's the only reason i give us a fighting chance

If knicks are you're fav team

you want them to come out the east over the next five yrs

How do you not want Paul and Melo. N b happy if we beat Miami

no way we beat Celtics, Orlando, Heat

One of the top two PG in the league and Melo. Who usually win over Lebron (8-4)
is the perfect kryptonite we need for Miami... Lol

If knicks are you're fav team

you want them to come out the east over the next five yrs

How do you not want Paul and Melo. N b happy if we beat Miami

no way we beat Celtics, Orlando, Heat

One of the top two PG in the league and Melo. Who usually win over Lebron (8-4)
is the perfect kryptonite we need for Miami... Lol

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Chris Paul Wants Out: Knicks On His Short List[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by BigC  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Act_chris_paul.jpg
(Big C) I thought "It was all good just a few weeks ago"-Jay-z. but apparently not. The word is out that Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans. First Tyson Chandler, Chris Paul's number # 1 option to get the easy assist, gets traded. Then Byron Scott gets fired. To top it off the Hornets have made zero moves to enhance their team during the off-season. That's enough to make any star player go.

Chris Paul is not having it. Paul is looking to get traded before the season starts. Whether the Hornets trade him or not remains to be seen.

With two more years on Chris Paul's contract I do not know how much weight he can throw around. Not to mention if Chris Paul goes so does the franchise until the Hornets are able to get another number 1 pick. According to CBSSports.com the Knicks are on the all-star point guard's short list.

[font=Arial, Helvetica] "He wants out," said the person, who has been briefed on Paul's strategy but spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it publicly. "He wants to play with another superstar. He wants to follow LeBron's model of teaming up with other great players." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] Paul's list of preferred destinations consists of the Knicks, Magic and Lakers, and members of his inner circle already have sent word to the Hornets of his desire to be traded to one of those teams, sources say. If Paul has his way, he's played his last game in a Hornets jersey. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] "He feels like they haven't put the right pieces together," said the person familiar with the star point guard's plans. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Sources within the NBA say members of Paul's camp have told them recently, "He's not going to start the season in New Orleans." -CBSSports.com[/font]

The only obstacles that stand in the way of this happening is:

1. What can the Knicks offer the Hornets? The Knicks do not have any future draft picks they can trade away. Not to mention any trade the Knicks make with the Hornets must have a player that will draw a crowd. Unless the Knicks are thinking about a Eddy Curry, Danilo Gallinari, Randolph, and  Wilson Chandler in a trade. And I doubt the Hornets will accept that package. 

2. Chris Paul has two years left. If the Hornets want to trade him they can trade him whenever, they fell like it. Not when Chris Paul feels like making demands to get traded.
Until it happens, I will believe it when I see Chris Paul being traded or wearing a Knicks jersey.
I don't fully agree, but after Decision, we need to keep a more level head.

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Chris Paul Wants Out: Knicks On His Short List[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Written by BigC  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Act_chris_paul.jpg
(Big C) I thought "It was all good just a few weeks ago"-Jay-z. but apparently not. The word is out that Chris Paul wants out of New Orleans. First Tyson Chandler, Chris Paul's number # 1 option to get the easy assist, gets traded. Then Byron Scott gets fired. To top it off the Hornets have made zero moves to enhance their team during the off-season. That's enough to make any star player go.

Chris Paul is not having it. Paul is looking to get traded before the season starts. Whether the Hornets trade him or not remains to be seen.

With two more years on Chris Paul's contract I do not know how much weight he can throw around. Not to mention if Chris Paul goes so does the franchise until the Hornets are able to get another number 1 pick. According to CBSSports.com the Knicks are on the all-star point guard's short list.

[font=Arial, Helvetica] "He wants out," said the person, who has been briefed on Paul's strategy but spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss it publicly. "He wants to play with another superstar. He wants to follow LeBron's model of teaming up with other great players." [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] Paul's list of preferred destinations consists of the Knicks, Magic and Lakers, and members of his inner circle already have sent word to the Hornets of his desire to be traded to one of those teams, sources say. If Paul has his way, he's played his last game in a Hornets jersey. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] "He feels like they haven't put the right pieces together," said the person familiar with the star point guard's plans. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Sources within the NBA say members of Paul's camp have told them recently, "He's not going to start the season in New Orleans." -CBSSports.com[/font]

The only obstacles that stand in the way of this happening is:

1. What can the Knicks offer the Hornets? The Knicks do not have any future draft picks they can trade away. Not to mention any trade the Knicks make with the Hornets must have a player that will draw a crowd. Unless the Knicks are thinking about a Eddy Curry, Danilo Gallinari, Randolph, and  Wilson Chandler in a trade. And I doubt the Hornets will accept that package. 

2. Chris Paul has two years left. If the Hornets want to trade him they can trade him whenever, they fell like it. Not when Chris Paul feels like making demands to get traded.
Until it happens, I will believe it when I see Chris Paul being traded or wearing a Knicks jersey.
I don't fully agree, but after Decision, we need to keep a more level head.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

The difference between us and Miami is we deserve a team with 5 soon to be hofers not just 3 great players.

EDIT

Hell if we could I'd support this line up Paul-Parker-Anthony-Stoudemire-Ming(healthy)

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

The difference between us and Miami is we deserve a team with 5 soon to be hofers not just 3 great players.

EDIT

Hell if we could I'd support this line up Paul-Parker-Anthony-Stoudemire-Ming(healthy)

Back
Top Bottom