**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

I'll take a super team...i will not complain.  

I want to see how our current team looks on the court tho and i do want to see if paul is back to where he was before the injury, before we even start talking about trading for him
QFT

^
Lol. I'm with you BwooD.

Been saying it forever and I'll say it again...NY is a point guard city, thats what we need more than anything...it should be what we base our team identity around. That's what we've been missing since our last great PG brought us our only 2 chips 40 years ago.

There is no one better for this job than Chris Paul...

After the Bron debacle, you'd be a fool to get your hopes up though. If it's gonna happen, it'll happen.

^
Lol. I'm with you BwooD.

Been saying it forever and I'll say it again...NY is a point guard city, thats what we need more than anything...it should be what we base our team identity around. That's what we've been missing since our last great PG brought us our only 2 chips 40 years ago.

There is no one better for this job than Chris Paul...

After the Bron debacle, you'd be a fool to get your hopes up though. If it's gonna happen, it'll happen.

There's a difference when your super team consists the two of the three best players in the world and a great PG, SF and PF combo. I'm all for teaming up Melo, CP3, and Amare.

There's a difference when your super team consists the two of the three best players in the world and a great PG, SF and PF combo. I'm all for teaming up Melo, CP3, and Amare.

The only thing thats gonna hurt the Knicks in obtaining CP3 is not having enough draft picks to trade. But I do think we have enough cheap young talent quick the combination of a hefty expiring contract (Curry), that would attract New Orleans. But if you take a n added big salary player back in Okafor, doesn't that kill the pipe dream of being able to sign Melo?

The only thing thats gonna hurt the Knicks in obtaining CP3 is not having enough draft picks to trade. But I do think we have enough cheap young talent quick the combination of a hefty expiring contract (Curry), that would attract New Orleans. But if you take a n added big salary player back in Okafor, doesn't that kill the pipe dream of being able to sign Melo?

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Luck FeBron. A simple sign that things weren't looking good for us, and we'd still have Jeffries expiring, 2011 clean, 2012 and Hill to trade...except for the part where Fields woulda embarassed Hill in Summer League, but still. 
nerd.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Luck FeBron. A simple sign that things weren't looking good for us, and we'd still have Jeffries expiring, 2011 clean, 2012 and Hill to trade...except for the part where Fields woulda embarassed Hill in Summer League, but still. 
nerd.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Get CP3 without giving up gallo and Randolph. Do it Donnie!

doubt he's traded here without at least one of them being traded. If he can pull that off, then he's a genious. But I doubt that both will stay.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Get CP3 without giving up gallo and Randolph. Do it Donnie!

doubt he's traded here without at least one of them being traded. If he can pull that off, then he's a genious. But I doubt that both will stay.

Sign Josh Howard so we can package him too !

you guys are all buggin. Free agents cant be traded till december or something.

i want CP3, but i just dont get why NO would trade him here. Im sure there are 15 other squads that can over them a better deal for Paul. Just cuz he DEMANDS those 3 teams, doesn't mean NO has to listen. It aint like this dude has a no-trade clause

Sign Josh Howard so we can package him too !

you guys are all buggin. Free agents cant be traded till december or something.

i want CP3, but i just dont get why NO would trade him here. Im sure there are 15 other squads that can over them a better deal for Paul. Just cuz he DEMANDS those 3 teams, doesn't mean NO has to listen. It aint like this dude has a no-trade clause

Word on the street:

"Spoke to Knicks source. Saying The Knicks are offering Chandler, Randolph,Azubuike, Turiaf, and The Mid Level to NO for Chris Paul and E.O."

Swap Randolph with Toney Douglas and I'm with it!

Word on the street:

"Spoke to Knicks source. Saying The Knicks are offering Chandler, Randolph,Azubuike, Turiaf, and The Mid Level to NO for Chris Paul and E.O."

Swap Randolph with Toney Douglas and I'm with it!

Back
Top Bottom