**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

^ does that even make sense salary wise? the highest paid out of the 4 Knicks is Turiaf and that's only a couple million compared to CP3's and Okafor's huge contracts...makes more sense if Curry is part of the trade too...

^ does that even make sense salary wise? the highest paid out of the 4 Knicks is Turiaf and that's only a couple million compared to CP3's and Okafor's huge contracts...makes more sense if Curry is part of the trade too...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Word on the street:

"Spoke to Knicks source. Saying The Knicks are offering Chandler, Randolph,Azubuike, Turiaf, and The Mid Level to NO for Chris Paul and E.O."

Swap Randolph with Toney Douglas and I'm with it!
Let me guess..this dude
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Word on the street:

"Spoke to Knicks source. Saying The Knicks are offering Chandler, Randolph,Azubuike, Turiaf, and The Mid Level to NO for Chris Paul and E.O."

Let me guess..this dude
grin.gif
laugh.gif

%!+# the internet. %!+# ESPN. %!+# the street. I'm not doing this again. i don't want to hear +***

%!+# the internet. %!+# ESPN. %!+# the street. I'm not doing this again. i don't want to hear +***

Originally Posted by DubA169

i dont want a super team. But if thats what it takes to win a championship fine.

i dnt need a dynasty. just one
Well said young man ... Don't need a dynasty but I need a reason to buy Knicks tickets
laugh.gif

i dont want a super team. But if thats what it takes to win a championship fine.

i dnt need a dynasty. just one
Well said young man ... Don't need a dynasty but I need a reason to buy Knicks tickets
laugh.gif

Word on the street:

I agree with giving up Douglas over Randolph, but it's asking a lot to give up those additional players (Azubukie,Turiaf, etc). And no, no, no to Okafor. Just no.

If it did go down though, I'd prefer to give up Chandler, Gallinari, Fat Eddy & a mid level (is this even feasible?). I know there's a lot of love for Gallinari, but I don't think he's that nice.

Word on the street:

I agree with giving up Douglas over Randolph, but it's asking a lot to give up those additional players (Azubukie,Turiaf, etc). And no, no, no to Okafor. Just no.

If it did go down though, I'd prefer to give up Chandler, Gallinari, Fat Eddy & a mid level (is this even feasible?). I know there's a lot of love for Gallinari, but I don't think he's that nice.

You can't trade the MLE (the Knicks don't even have the MLE to use to begin with).

Most money a team can give up in a trade is $3 million.

Do the Knicks still have some cap space leftover? They can use their leftover cap space to absorb salaries as well.

You can't trade the MLE (the Knicks don't even have the MLE to use to begin with).

Most money a team can give up in a trade is $3 million.

Do the Knicks still have some cap space leftover? They can use their leftover cap space to absorb salaries as well.

We just got Felton. We shouldn't jump the gun and offer the farm for CP3 just yet. We can build fellas, this isn't gonna take one off season to get back to championship status... patience is a virtue

We just got Felton. We shouldn't jump the gun and offer the farm for CP3 just yet. We can build fellas, this isn't gonna take one off season to get back to championship status... patience is a virtue

we can't trade our new assets until December so i don't see how we could work out a trade any time soon unless gallo is involved.

can CP pull an eli manning as refuse to go anywhere but NYC? would that work?

we can't trade our new assets until December so i don't see how we could work out a trade any time soon unless gallo is involved.

You can't trade Amare, Felton and Mozgov until December. The former Warriors can be packaged due to the Knicks being under the cap.

I'm sure CP3 will have some say in the matter but in the end he has to report to wherever he gets traded to.

Back
Top Bottom