OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Trey City
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mom texted me saying if i saw that...went home from work and checked all the FB/twitter statuses...quickly went to youtube...
MY GOD. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I can't be the only one to be surprised he made the FT though...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

We got it all going tonight, highlighted by Blake's dunk. But can't call it over yet.
Yeah man as long as we finish with this W i'm one satisfied fan. 
OKC is making their run 
eyes.gif

Anyone else hoping for some Bledsoe tonight? Haha. I guess the W is all that matters though....

*DAPS & POUNDS ALL AROUND!!!*

Good %*% game boys!!!! Next up we get a chance to get our revenge against the mormon music 
smokin.gif

I'm down to go to a game.
Man that's why I used to love the Clippers. Going to games for free and at most 30 bucks
laugh.gif

I really don't think the championship is out of the question for this team. CP3 is always an MVP candidate. Griffin is a monster. Deandre Jordan leads the league in blocks. Billups has been there, done that. Butler has resurrected his career and is as good as he's ever been (excellent and underrated pick-up). Then you have Mo Williams off the bench who can drop 25 on a moment's notice. That's probably the best 6-man rotation in the league. They've beaten the Lakers, Heat, Mavs, and Thunder. All they need to do is knock Chicago out and I don't think you can question them.

Originally Posted by JCity

*DAPS & POUNDS ALL AROUND!!!*

Good %*% game boys!!!! Next up we get a chance to get our revenge against the mormon music 
smokin.gif

CP3 will play this time
devil.gif

What a game! Another huge win, hopefully they can keep it going and finally get a win in Utah.

That BG dunk was just filthy.

I think that will be the biggest factor. I can see CP3 making sure they do not lose to Utah again.

Back
Top Bottom