OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Nike needs to give Blake his own shoe, and not a current one with a new makover. I love my BG Hyperdunks, but cmon, Blake could sell more kicks than KD.

I was disturbed still this morning after that assault last night. Its kinda shaken off now.  Btw did he make the free throw?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I was just looking over at my borther after that dunk and we both where you are in disgust at how nasty that dunk was. I am glad I was able to witness both mozgod and perkins dunks live. Blake just straight nasty.
lucky!

okclac1201306.jpg

Damn pure hilarity. Deandre Jordan doing some disco inferno stuff. Blake Griffin looks like he bounced off a trampoline. Dude's hops are even crazy just off excitement. Cool pic.

Utah always seems to have our number. I'm looking for CP3 to continue his dominant performances and the Clips get this much needed road W.

utah goes on a 12-2 run when we play solomon & evans in the front court, that's why i still say we need a big. 
when dj is out teams aren't scared to go inside on us 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

okclac1201306.jpg

Damn pure hilarity. Deandre Jordan doing some disco inferno stuff. Blake Griffin looks like he bounced off a trampoline. Dude's hops are even crazy just off excitement. Cool pic.

speaking of dancing did anyone capture or have the white mom who was doing some sort of robot cabbage patch dance...

Originally Posted by JCity

utah goes on a 12-2 run when we play solomon & evans in the front court, that's why i still say we need a big. 
eyes.gif

Kenyon Martin is who we need.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

eyes.gif

he going to the heat with joel prysbilla

^ Barry's tickets or ebay.

Nice to finally get a win in Salt Lake, CP3 and Blake wasn't going to let the team lose tonight.

eyes.gif

Exactly!As soon as I saw he's available mid-feb I started licking my chops... He'd be a great piece for our front court and would fill that inside void we have pretty well!*daps and pounds* good win nevertheless!As for Vinny let's just say he doesn't do too much play calling if any at all on the offensive end, I really would like to sit in on a practice and see what exactly he goes over... I imagine practices just being one big scrimmage lolAnd whoever was talking about the mom in green cabbage patching, I saw that +$*# too lmao

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

^ Barry's tickets or ebay.

Nice to finally get a win in Salt Lake, CP3 and Blake wasn't going to let the team lose tonight.

their website have same prices as their actual store in downtown? or is 1 cheaper than the other?

eyes.gif

Exactly!As soon as I saw he's available mid-feb I started licking my chops... He'd be a great piece for our front court and would fill that inside void we have pretty well!*daps and pounds* good win nevertheless!As for Vinny let's just say he doesn't do too much play calling if any at all on the offensive end, I really would like to sit in on a practice and see what exactly he goes over... I imagine practices just being one big scrimmage lolAnd whoever was talking about the mom in green cabbage patching, I saw that +$*# too lmao
CP3 & Bigshot pretty much do his coaching job for him
laugh.gif

Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz
/// February 1, 2012 /// (Photos)
Salt Lake City, Utah

13806301310.jpg

Spoiler [+]
13806527310.jpg

13806542110.jpg

13806542610.jpg

13806577210.jpg
13806577410.jpg