OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Reports are Kobe is sitting out another game or 2, we must take advantage of these Lakers losses coming up. And we NEED TO BEAT MINNY. I can't take another loss to them lol. 3-0 on this trip man. I'm calling it!!!!
too soon
roll.gif

Disappointing loss last night. Not that we lost, but that we didn't really start to play until the late in the 4th quarter. I credit the team for making a game of it after being down 15, but it shouln't have gone like that. Still, since we got close to nothing from Foye and Young, a win would have been hard to come by anyway.

I'm hoping for a better performance against OKC and that the team remembers getting blown out the last time we were there.

Foye, Young and Butler need to shoot better than what they did last night.
Basically, we'll need to go 7-3 or better to either move up or keep that 4 seed for hm court advantage in the 1st Rd of the postseason.
eek.gif

A tall order but not impossible considering the circumstances.

With that said GO CLIPS! Hope we rock the Thunder tonight to keep those haters on they day job.

Can't wait for the game tonight!!!

This is a huge game for the clips tonight... I hope they can get the W cause the last thing the clips need is to lose the Home Court Advantage.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Reports are Kobe is sitting out another game or 2, we must take advantage of these Lakers losses coming up. And we NEED TO BEAT MINNY. I can't take another loss to them lol. 3-0 on this trip man. I'm calling it!!!!
too soon
roll.gif
Why are you in here?? Like I said I hate Lakers fans.

Caron butler is absolutely terrible. Straight up mental ******
30t6p3b.gif

Pump-fakes on open jumpers but loves to shoot contested shots. Drives to the rim and just throws the ball in the air
laugh.gif

When was the last time we had a dependable, decent-sized wing player? Maggette? So frustrating
30t6p3b.gif

CP3 and Blake having big games even though their stats probably look bad. CP getting them in the penalty so early in the 3rd helped us and Blake's passing has been big. VDN sat them a bit too long in the 2nd tho. 

Our medical Staff once again proves why they're the worst in the league, too. Mo was supposed to be back vs SAT and here he is almost 5 days later and still out. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play again this season.

^ Yep
laugh.gif
. Especially against one of the top teams in the league on their homecourt.

K-Mart and Bledsoe's contributions were huge. Can't say enough about CP3.

Damn, missed the game. Trying to catch the highlights right now. This was a HUGE win (especially with the Lakers wining - thanks a lot Spurs). MVP votes or not, CP is that Dude. No question.

And we better crush Minny tomorrow or this win loses a lot of its importance.

^^^ I hope Love does play. We owe him. He hit a game winner on us in L.A. and pretty much owned us the last game in Minny. Our bigs need to get some get back.

That said, I don't think Love will play.  Teams/leagues aren't messing around with concussions these days. I don't think they'll let him play without full medical clearance, which I doubt he can get in only a day.

Nice win tonight v. Minny. The separation came a little late than I would have liked, but we pretty much coasted at the end. Nice contributions from a lot of guy, led by BG. Good to have Mo back. He looked solid. Also good contributions off the bench from K-Mart and NY.

Let's keep it going against GSW on Saturday.

Oh, and thanks for the help tonight, Spurs. Better late than never, I guess.

playoff-title.png

As a Full Court Press Subscriber,
you have the exclusive opportunity to purchase additional 2012 Los Angeles Clippers playoff tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

During your presale appointment, which begins Wednesday, April 18 at 10:00 a.m., you may buy a maximum of four tickets to any of the four possible home games in the First Round (Round A). In the best of 7 series, only home games A1 and A2 are guaranteed. The exact game dates will not be set until April 27, 2012.

Buying your tickets in advance of the general public is quick and easy. Wednesday morning, you will receive a Full Court Press e-mail with a link. Starting at 10:00 am PT, click on the link, find the tickets you want to purchase, enter the password supplied in that email and follow the remaining steps for purchasing tickets.

This opportunity is only valid from 10:00 am PT to11:59 pm PT on April 18. (Clippers Playoff tickets go on sale to the general public on April 19 at 10:00 am).

I got 2 tickets to the game today. First person to quote me/PM me gets them.

They're 300 level but hey, they're free!
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
  I should have checked this thread before buying tickets this morning from VIP.

oh well glad we tacked on another win.
pimp.gif

Big game tonight. We need it to keep up with the Lakers (come on, Mavs, really?) and keep ahead of Memphis. Plus, I like the idea of having a winning record over the best team in the West.

If we play the same defense we played last week against them I say we have a GREAT CHANCE to win this game. Shots will fall for us. CP3 will close it out. Need a big game from either DJ or Nick tonight. I hope this is the night Nick breaks thru for us.

Btw. My job is doing clipper playoff tickets. 200 level $60!!!!! I'm going to game 1 and game 2 hopefully. I will fins out if the is a limit or not. Maybe I can hook you guys up. I'll check. Gotta look out for my fellow Clipper fans....TRUE Clipper fans!!!

Back
Top Bottom