OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

So wait lakers fan talk all this trash all week how we suck yet they beat us and they are in here celebrating like they won a championship. We have no billups, no mo, we have no shooting guard and you guys barely won.

Clippers need to play Defense. That is what it comes to. Sorry to say but VDN just standing there watching is not doing anything. We could have won this game but this team is playing with no intensity.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So wait lakers fan talk all this trash all week how we suck yet they beat us and they are in here celebrating like they won a championship. We have no billups, no mo, we have no shooting guard and you guys barely won.

We almost won and Blake and Foye didn't show up.

Typical Laker fans. These are the same dudes that cry when people post in their thread. For people that supposedly "don't care", there's so many of them that treat this game like one of their Final-Clinching games
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

This game only matters if the Lakers win. Had we won it would be: "This game doesn't matter. Bynum's nursing his ankle. We're getting ready for the playoffs"
laugh.gif

I aint eem mad doe.

Nick Young?

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Nick Young?
Yes Nick Young replaces Billups.

During the whole game Im yelling at my TV, screaming to DJ to take away Bynums baseline spin/dropstep. He didnt do it not once. Got ATE ALIVE. I aint mad tho. I enjoyed the game and this is only anotha learning curve that will only make us bigger and better come playoff time.

Defensively we just didnt get it clicking. DJ will become a great defender but as I really watch him at this point hes just a great HELP defender. Once he gets his footwork down he will be awesome.

VDN is just not a motivating coach at all.

Why do we still refuse to get DJ minimum 5 post touches a game. He worked all summer but yet VDN doesn't have a play drawn up for him.

End of the day. GG Lakers. See yall in the 2nd round. Hallway series

We almost won and Blake and Foye didn't show up.

You cant always go by this theory.... If Blake and Foye show up, then maybe Butler doesnt show up which was your best offense. It's just the way the game goes. You win some you loose some, It would be awesome if the 9 man rotation we used all came through every night! Regardless it was a good game, but always feels good to get the W no matter against who, how or how many!

laker4lifeman, kalikid23, Just bLAzed, ACBboyz84, odog24, Fearless

Why the hell are you guys in here talking your crap?  
laugh.gif

Then "we" wonder why other fans hate us. 

GG Clips.  Always entertaining. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laker4lifeman, kalikid23, Just bLAzed, ACBboyz84, odog24, Fearless

Why the hell are you guys in here talking your crap?  
laugh.gif

Then "we" wonder why other fans hate us. 

GG Clips.  Always entertaining. 

laugh.gif
I said good game

At the end it feels good knowing that we matter that much. But damn do I hate Lakers fans.

!!!* the Lakers and their semi-civilized fanbase!!

It's all about us bouncing back tonight @Sac.

W #33
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Sorry for not updating the thread in a while, but I've been on vacation. Got back in time to catch that loss to the Lakers. Ugh. Tough one. We didn't play nearly our best game and were still a couple of bad plays from pulling it out. I would love to see those guys in the playoffs. Nick Young should have stayed in the game longer.

Ugly game tonight at SAC, but a let down was to be expected. The important thing is that the team pulled out to W. It was nice to see BG make some big shots -- from the outside -- down the stretch. We get another win against the Kings on Saturday, we can go in to the next road trip with some solid momentum.

quake making back-to-back jumpers with the game on the line was all about growth and maturity. Very proud of #32 tonight.

^^^ Bled is doing work right now. So glad we did not trade him. I don't know that there's another athlete in the game like him at the PG spot.

Solid win tonight, even if it did take a little too long to put the Kings away. CP just took over the game at some point and cemented the double digit lead.

On to the 3 game roadie. I'll take 1-2, but 2-1 would be nice.

Fun win last night. Hopefully Foye and Caron can stay hot for the stretch run. Love the way Bledsoe is playing, his explosiveness is definitely back.

Good win last night
pimp.gif

We can be a legit contender if Foye and Butler can continue to keep hitting their shots. When their game is on, our offense seems to be alot more fluid with more ball movement.

I like how our 2nd unit is improving game by game. Which will make things a bit interesting when Mo comes back.

1/2 a game back in the Division. If we can go 2-1 on this trip I believe we will have the division lead. Man a 3-0 road trip would be AWESOME THO. To go to OKC and win would do so much for our confidence heading down the home stretch.
As a fan I would love to win the division, and go into playoffs with the 3 seed. I BELIEVE

^^^ I think its a huge game tonight. Getting a W against Memphis would give the team more confidence for the rest of the trip and have them feeling less pressure in OKC and Minny. We'll definitely need another big performance by Foye, Butler or both (or maybe Young) to beat the Grizz though.

The last month or so, it seems we're only as good as Foye is
laugh.gif

If Foye shoots like this in the playoffs, I'll feel a bit more confident. Finally, a dependable, knock-down 3 pt shooter for CP3 to kick it out to
pimp.gif

Reports are Kobe is sitting out another game or 2, we must take advantage of these Lakers losses coming up. And we NEED TO BEAT MINNY. I can't take another loss to them lol. 3-0 on this trip man. I'm calling it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom