OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Last 2 pays of Mo-Blake to eachother 
eek.gif

No foul on that last one 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

If we play the same defense we played last week against them I say we have a GREAT CHANCE to win this game. Shots will fall for us. CP3 will close it out. Need a big game from either DJ or Nick tonight. I hope this is the night Nick breaks thru for us.

Btw. My job is doing clipper playoff tickets. 200 level $60!!!!! I'm going to game 1 and game 2 hopefully. I will fins out if the is a limit or not. Maybe I can hook you guys up. I'll check. Gotta look out for my fellow Clipper fans....TRUE Clipper fans!!!
yo let me know ASAP! my chick and i are super down. turned her into a clipper fan

Huge win last night! Even after we started winning again, I continued to have some doubts about how deep we can go in the playoffs, but I'm starting to be believer again. If we can beat the best team in the West 3X, why can't we come out of the West? I'll be even more excited if we win the next to road games at Denver and Phoenix, neither of which will be easy.

About last night, way to step up, Nick Young. That's the kind of performance Clipper Nation has been waiting to see from you.

ok heres the deal reguarding the tickets. NO LIMIT. They are being bought thru my job as reserve tickets. So once the seeds are set and we know who we got in the first round, we get first cracks. basically u are buying a ticket(s) that is holding your spot. Prices are

UPPER CORNER - $40 bucks but our price is $32

200 LEVEL $75 bucks but our price is $60

LODGE CORNER $100 bucks but our price is $90

***UPDATE.... 200 levels SOLD OUT

Get at me asap and ill try to put a plan together to maybe help out. Cant do to many though. I have to help family first. I may not be able to go if my paycheck isnt right SMFH

Got the same offer at work, but Premier was included for $90 I believe.
I think the Premier might be sold out too

i normally sit in the 100s but that will probably be out of my price range. im trying to get as close as possible for atleast the first home game. let me know, i need two tickets as close as possible for as much as 100/ticket. ill slide a couple bucks your way for helping out.

FYI, for those local to LA, tonight's game is apparently on TV on KCOP 13. We got bumped off of Fox Sports for this game.

Solid road win tonight @DEN. We need to focus on winning these remaining games to take sole ownership of that 4 seed. If LAL loses and we end up with a division banner fine but homecourt in the 1st Rd way more important.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Solid road win tonight @DEN. We need to focus on winning these remaining games to take sole ownership of that 4 seed. If LAL loses and we end up with a division banner fine but homecourt in the 1st Rd way more important.

pimp.gif
Agreed on all points. Would love to follow-up the win last night with another at Phoenix tonight, which will hopefully contribute to the Suns not making the playoffs. I can't exactly explain why -- because I like and respect Nash a lot -- but I really dislike the Phoenix team.  Would love nothing more than for us to crush them on their home court -- not expecting that though.    

Great win last night.  Props to K-Mart for sealing the win for us.

So glad that we are hitting our stride at the right time.

So excited for the playoffs to start. Haven't felt this way in 6 years
pimp.gif

Tough loss last night at Phoenix, but not unsurprising. They had a bit more to play for than us and CP3 had an off night. Nice that we have a couple days off before the home finale against NOH. Hopefully, the Spurs take care of the Lakers tonight and we'll still have a shot at the division title.

Just got back from the game. Sat couple of rows from Clipper Daryl. Great game came back from behind. Jordan and Butler class acts. Getting ready for the playoffs
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom