Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

haha, SDSU stay hoopin in GR jordans. JB needs to hook em up

whats so funny?... and up with PE's?.....they arent even a JB school.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CSU Long Beach stand up. Good to see my dudes break out some heat
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if UNC/jordan schools get their jordans for free? PS I think its ill that Austin Rivers still rocks 2k4's...classic basketball kicks

jordan schools get those team jordans free along with like running shoes or whatnot, but retros and other shoes are from their own pocket/collection

I could be wrong but looks like Uconn has new unis on against USF. Game isn't in HD for me so i could be wrong
EDIT- They are the same ones.....No HD is a killer. The Uconn on the leg of the shorts looks like a white panel without the HD

jb schools get team shoes.... unless they're PE retros, they aint get them unless its a special occasion

Originally Posted by DNeou20

jb schools get team shoes.... unless they're PE retros, they aint get them unless its a special occasion

Well, nobody told my nephew's team that, and he plays for Cal. They get sig Jay's, retro's AND team shoes from Jordan brand, and not for any special occasion. 
Not my pic,

2009_aj_2009_unccal_1.jpg

Oregon gets that hook up, no special occasion,

air-jordan-3-oregon-pe.jpg

We KNOW that UNC is hooked up like that as well,

Nike-Air-Jordan-13-XIII-Retro---North-Carolina-Unc-PE----1352-3.jpg

And the retro's are no different in quality than what are on shelves, with the logo's and markings being the only exception.

what i meant is like sporatic retros. of course they'll get PEs of that year's model, and on occasion that year's retros...
MJ/Nike/JB also know which teams have potential to be championship caliber teams so they also hook em up with that year's retros in a PE colorway...

as for the oregon 3s, have u not heard of the football team for the past few years? phil knight has the hookups and is treating hte players.

First you said...
Originally Posted by DNeou20

jordan schools get those team jordans free along with like running shoes or whatnot, but retros and other shoes are from their own pocket/collection
...then you said...

DNeou20 wrote:

...now you say...
DNeou20 wrote:
what i meant is like sporatic retros. of course they'll get PEs of that year's model, and on occasion that year's retros...
MJ/Nike/JB also know which teams have potential to be championship caliber teams so they also hook em up with that year's retros in a PE colorway...

as for the oregon 3s, have u not heard of the football team for the past few years? phil knight has the hookups and is treating hte players.

..so I think it's safe to say that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Have a good one.

the fact that u took the time to get my posts
laugh.gif
but if it makes u feel better then all the power to you -___- whatever

Back
Top Bottom