Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

One of the Ducks rockin Cool Grey 11's tonight vs Cal. Great look with the gray uni's.

Thanks for clearing all that JB and Nike PE stuff. Having said that, SDSU is indeed bringing that heat however they are getting it.

Watched the Uconn game tonight, Shabazz was wearing something that looked green, but Boatright looked like he was wearing Chicago 10s. I could be absolutely wrong though. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by B Sox

Watched the Uconn game tonight, Shabazz was wearing something that looked green, but Boatright looked like he was wearing Chicago 10s. I could be absolutely wrong though. 
nerd.gif

Shabazz was wearing Air Max Sweep Thru in Christmas colorway. Didnt catch Boatwright but I think he had on the Uconn version of hyperdunk that most of the team is wearing

It's funny that Barnes will wear the CG XIs for a photoshoot, but still wear those Kobes on the court. MJ told him about that.

Originally Posted by B Sox

nerd.gif
Pretty sure Shabazz had on Amare's Xmas Sweep Thrus.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I thought that was what Shabazz was wearing but wasn't sure exactly. He's been killin it this year though with kicks...

Oregon must have a light grey (those picture above) and dark grey (anthracite) which are currently being sold.

Not sure how the xmas sweep thru "go" with UConn unis, but all good nonetheless.

Truck Bryant in  KD3 lemonheads
pimp.gif

Cool to see more and more players wearing Kd3s, and even some 4s already!

Originally Posted by PeterWarrickJr

It's funny that Barnes will wear the CG XIs for a photoshoot, but still wear those Kobes on the court. MJ told him about that.
What's funny is that out of all the official Jordan Brand schools UNC is the only one that allows its players to wear LeBrons, Kobes, and Durants, from what I've observed.
nerd.gif

5877814.jpg

5877812.jpg

5853620.jpg

Originally Posted by clkru

At Washington, a Nike school, many players just use team-issued kicks that they don't have to pay for.  This amounts to the players receiving top of the line performance gear to play in, and Nike being able to advertise this gear to the rest of us on Washington players.  It's a mutually beneficial relationship (though Nike certainly comes out on top when we start buying the gear).  The players do have access to Swoosh.com, and are able to grab some Jordans at decent prices out of their own (or someone's) pocket.

Isaiah Thomas' Jordans (he's with Reebok now that he's in the NBA) were all out-of-pocket and not provided free by Nike/JB.  In fact, IT was known to frequent Nike outlets in North Bend and Centralia looking for decent pick-ups like the rest of us. 

Same deal goes for Tony Wroten Jr., though he's got more hangers-on around him than IT did (i.e. you won't see Wroten driving around in his suspiciously too-nice-for-a-college-student-car to find bargains on shoes when his hangers-on "gift" him brand new XI concords).  

However, Seattle-area athletes have a tight network of connections with each other, including many pros.  This includes players like Jason Terry, IT, Brandon Roy, Jamal Crawford, Spencer Hawes, Terrence Williams, Marvin Williams, Nate Robinson, and several Seattle Seahawks.  The well-established athletes look out for the less-established athletes in the name of loyalty to the 206 network.
yep you are correct. Tony, along with a couple other of the UW guys, were at the black cement release at midnight like the rest of us. I think they might have cut the line but they're buying em on their own, whether it's their money or not. 
Wroten was in grapes tonight tho 
pimp.gif

in one of the sdsu pics (one of the players forgot who but in the white jerseys) was he wearing "cough drops" looked through the pages but couldnt find the pic

last night's Washington-Seattle game had a lot of heat

Tony Wroten brought out the Grape V's
5888136.jpg

5887684.jpg
5887682.jpg

5887672.jpg
5887680.jpg

5888088.jpg
Anniversary IX's
nerd.gif

Terrence Ross played in Concord XI's; Clarence Trent in Jordan I's
5887742.jpg
5887690.jpg

5888082.jpg

Jordan 2011, Last Shot XIV's, Fire Red III's
nerd.gif

5888086.jpg
5888074.jpg

washington huskies, seattle redhawks, air jordan 1, 3, 9, 11, 14

59f241d805bcf53737d92e04da615d3e4433dd.gif

pimp.gif
at the heat

Wroton just became my favorite player, rocking imo the greatest J's ever created. So dope

where'd you find all the pics of the UW game, if I may ask? I was trying to find em last night but couldn't find any good ones of everyone's shoes
Lol at trent's Is. not sure how he played in those. he played pretty poorly too. fouled out in like 15 min of PT

I dont think anyone will be able to surpass Tony Wroten's shoe game this year, and we are only halfway through.

BTW, Nate Robinson is his cousin and they have a close relationship, so that might be one of his sources for all those Jordans

San Diego St. rocks the most heat. I saw a guy balling in the lighting xvii's the other day.

Those grapes on the court
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom