Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

JB should sponsor SDSU already lol

My boys love playing in J's. I don't understand when there are superior performance shoes on the market.

it's that "legacy" of what Js mean, and what the man did in them.... along with the fact that they're "hot".... some dudes don't care what they ball in as long as they look dope, some just aren't performance minded when it comes to footwear

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

Shootaround

316089_10150930251070154_216043845153_21998815_518576917_n.jpg

384725_10150930245615154_216043845153_21998793_805382001_n.jpg

386276_10150930244810154_216043845153_21998792_1000703261_n.jpg

Game
Even Izzo rockin' the Equalon 4s.
laugh.gif

KA0TIK1 wrote:
I knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zona guys would rock those 5's..
nerd.gif
 i figured they would match up nice with their home uni's and wasn't disappointed..
pimp.gif
as much as i don't like the wildcats.. i've always liked how they've always got someone rocking some great kicks.. usually a few guys rocking some kind of jordan's..  wish the sun devils would get on board, although there isn't much that would easily go with our uni's/colors.. 

Who says the Sun Devils don't rock HEAT?
Kyle Cain in the Cardinal VII

Chanse Creekmur in CG XI

Keala King in the Space Jams

Max Heller in the Lower Merions

Carrick Felix in the Citrus IX

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

Dwadefan wrote:
I knew it was only a matter of time before one of the zona guys would rock those 5's..
nerd.gif
 i figured they would match up nice with their home uni's and wasn't disappointed..
pimp.gif
as much as i don't like the wildcats.. i've always liked how they've always got someone rocking some great kicks.. usually a few guys rocking some kind of jordan's..  wish the sun devils would get on board, although there isn't much that would easily go with our uni's/colors.. 

correct me if I am wrong but those look more like CDP since there is no white stitching on the toe, even thou the others go much better as stated above

Originally Posted by joeya23phx

KA0TIK1 wrote:
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Who says the Sun Devils don't rock HEAT?
Kyle Cain in the Cardinal VII

Chanse Creekmur in CG XI

Keala King in the Space Jams

Max Heller in the Lower Merions

Carrick Felix in the Citrus IX

My bad..  although I haven't been really keeping up with the basketball team yet this season since I've been working like crazy..  i remember when harden was here, he would rock some heat as well.. thanks for the pic's and glad to see some Sun Devils rocking some nice and varied kicks with their new uni's... 
smokin.gif
  can't wait to see what else they might rock.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jahtiek

de33v8.jpg

13z5w8n.jpg
those carolina pro's go hard with that rhode island uni.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...  they also look clean as hell for as old as they are
eek.gif

nerd.gif
..   wish they would drop those again instead of some of the foams coming out next year.. 

Steve Fisher has done wondrs with SDSU. They're good as a Nike team. A JB contracts means you get the whack Team Jordans to wear moreso.

Were those Lebron 9's St Johns was wearing last night? Haven't watched the game yet...NVM answered my own question and thought I would contribute too

ASU 
pimp.gif
 Wait til' we pull out the new black uni's. I wish old man Herb would let us get new shorts 
ohwell.gif
 Jahii said he's only wearing J's if the NCAA ever clears him and gives us a shot at winning some games...

Originally Posted by natch johnson

ASU 
pimp.gif
 Wait til' we pull out the new black uni's. I wish old man Herb would let us get new shorts 
ohwell.gif
 Jahii said he's only wearing J's if the NCAA ever clears him and gives us a shot at winning some games...

just like the new black football uni's, the basketball ones are very nice..  glad to see we finally got some love from nike with all the new uni's and logo's.. although i still wish sparky was on the helmets!  hope Carson does get cleared since i think he'll add another weapon to the team and help get us some more win's..  

I wish Austin Rivers, Teague and some of these marquee freshmans would wear something worth noting. Teague's been rocking some Finishline exclusive last year's version of the Hyperfuses. I mean come on man....this dude can get ANY Nike shoe he want in ANY color and that's what he goes with? And I know alot of people here nut themself to the Huarache 2K4's but I'd like to see Nike promote a new shoe with Austin Rivers. Jeremy Lamb rockin the red Kobe VI's is the only thing that's stood out for me so far.

Back
Top Bottom