Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by onewearz

255771_191416867572186_100001116219748_458637_6706574_n.jpg

250485_10150630291135324_790320323_18566787_8004139_n.jpg

laugh.gif

Miami responds well after loses, I think they'll take game 5 and close it out at home on Sunday. All they need to play is 4 good quarters of basketball, not 3 1/2.

Miami responds well after loses, I think they'll take game 5 and close it out at home on Sunday. All they need to play is 4 good quarters of basketball, not 3 1/2.

Dissapointed at last night,we had a chance at winning but we kept missing shots and turning the ball over down the stretch. Defense was pretty bad too. I mean Dirk is unguardable but at least keep dudes like Stevenson and Terry from hitting shots. Anyway on to Game 5,if last night wasn't a must win than this definitely is. We need to at least steal one in Dallas before going home.
30t6p3b.gif
at 'Brons performance though,he needs to have one of his monster games from the Chicago series in this series.

Dissapointed at last night,we had a chance at winning but we kept missing shots and turning the ball over down the stretch. Defense was pretty bad too. I mean Dirk is unguardable but at least keep dudes like Stevenson and Terry from hitting shots. Anyway on to Game 5,if last night wasn't a must win than this definitely is. We need to at least steal one in Dallas before going home.
30t6p3b.gif
at 'Brons performance though,he needs to have one of his monster games from the Chicago series in this series.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

SneakerPro wrote: 

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif
terry backing it up? with 1 game?

but i agree

and i wonder why people hate miami so much when they should be hating these guys more.

has miami been talking *@+# this series?

no.

has dallas?

yes

marion, terry, and stevinson cocky @*% need to shut the @%!! up and play...

Given role and performance I think JET needs to $#%# and because if he decided to show up in this series we would be up 3-1 and wouldn't have been put out in the first round so often.

However Marion and Stevenson can keep going.

Marion is telling Lebron what he thinks about him,

Originally Posted by NobleKane

SneakerPro wrote: 

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif
terry backing it up? with 1 game?

but i agree

and i wonder why people hate miami so much when they should be hating these guys more.

has miami been talking *@+# this series?

no.

has dallas?

yes

marion, terry, and stevinson cocky @*% need to shut the @%!! up and play...

Given role and performance I think JET needs to $#%# and because if he decided to show up in this series we would be up 3-1 and wouldn't have been put out in the first round so often.

However Marion and Stevenson can keep going.

Marion is telling Lebron what he thinks about him,

From what i have seen. If Mavs can make a lot of the shots they normally make (like Terry's for ex) then the Mavs may be able to win this thing. Mavs could very well win tmrrw night too and with that kind of momementum it will be extremely tough for miami to overcome that but we shall see...

From what i have seen. If Mavs can make a lot of the shots they normally make (like Terry's for ex) then the Mavs may be able to win this thing. Mavs could very well win tmrrw night too and with that kind of momementum it will be extremely tough for miami to overcome that but we shall see...

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Man I've been saying this for four straight games. At this point you have to accept they ain't gonna make them.

Man I've been saying this for four straight games. At this point you have to accept they ain't gonna make them.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif
 IDK man they could start falling. I mean Kidd is def due to hit at least 3 more a game (he is usually open) and terry as well (not like dude can't shoot). I think that both teams are saving a lil something in the tank for gm 7 imho

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

laugh.gif
 IDK man they could start falling. I mean Kidd is def due to hit at least 3 more a game (he is usually open) and terry as well (not like dude can't shoot). I think that both teams are saving a lil something in the tank for gm 7 imho

Alright you guys can quote me on this, I don't care.
Bron will KILL TOMORROW

He will go off, prepare to WITNESS GREATNESS

Bottom line is, Dallas is not a legit team, all of our losses have been fluke losses. We should've of swept  these dudes already. Dallas hasn't beat us yet, we simply lost those games.

From us going iso in game 2, to Bron struggling while Wade messes up in the clutch, we lost the games more-so than Dallas beating us.

Bron will have a near triple double Thurs.

Alright you guys can quote me on this, I don't care.
Bron will KILL TOMORROW

He will go off, prepare to WITNESS GREATNESS

Bottom line is, Dallas is not a legit team, all of our losses have been fluke losses. We should've of swept  these dudes already. Dallas hasn't beat us yet, we simply lost those games.

From us going iso in game 2, to Bron struggling while Wade messes up in the clutch, we lost the games more-so than Dallas beating us.

Bron will have a near triple double Thurs.

Back
Top Bottom