Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I agree. Deshawn has been playing Great. He deserves way more tick.

SMH Steven A Smith makin up @%!%... is he on Lebrons payroll? the !*$@ kinda BS is that
he got more burn last night than he ever did when he was starting tho.  i think i like their rotation better with deshawn coming off the bench.

SneakerPro wrote: 

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif

terry backing it up? with 1 game?

but i agree

and i wonder why people hate miami so much when they should be hating these guys more.

has miami been talking *@+# this series?

no.

has dallas?

yes

marion, terry, and stevinson cocky @*% need to shut the @%!! up and play...

SneakerPro wrote: 

Shawn Marion, JET, and Stevenson are blatantly disrespecting these dudes and backing it up
pimp.gif

but i agree

and i wonder why people hate miami so much when they should be hating these guys more.

no.

has dallas?

yes

I'm done with this "whoever wins game X wins the series". They said about the first game, than the third, now it's the 5th, and obviously the 7th is the winner.

Just let em play.

I'm done with this "whoever wins game X wins the series". They said about the first game, than the third, now it's the 5th, and obviously the 7th is the winner.

Just let em play.

Did anyone see LeBron actually make a strong offensive move? I know I didn't. Dude was mentally out of the game from the first tip. There was a big stretch in the second half where he had Kidd then Terry on him and he didn't do a thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Usually when LeBron is in "facilitating" mode he at least tries to read the defense but last night he was playing hot potato with the ball.
laugh.gif

Did anyone see LeBron actually make a strong offensive move? I know I didn't. Dude was mentally out of the game from the first tip. There was a big stretch in the second half where he had Kidd then Terry on him and he didn't do a thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Usually when LeBron is in "facilitating" mode he at least tries to read the defense but last night he was playing hot potato with the ball.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

SneakerPro wrote: 

pimp.gif

but i agree

no.

has dallas?

yes

it's hard to talk #@%@ when you're plotting your next flop.

SneakerPro wrote: 

pimp.gif

but i agree

no.

has dallas?

yes

it's hard to talk #@%@ when you're plotting your next flop.

Puh-lease! Seems like the LeBron PR machine is out making excuses again....I still believe the Heat take this series in 6, but the amount of excuses made for this guy throughout his career is ridiculous. I can't believe I used to root/like this guy SMH. I can't lie, it would be funny to see DeShawn "Soulja Boy" Stevenson get his ring before the "King" does but I don't see it happening.

Puh-lease! Seems like the LeBron PR machine is out making excuses again....I still believe the Heat take this series in 6, but the amount of excuses made for this guy throughout his career is ridiculous. I can't believe I used to root/like this guy SMH. I can't lie, it would be funny to see DeShawn "Soulja Boy" Stevenson get his ring before the "King" does but I don't see it happening.

i hate the heat ... think they will win ... i hope i'm wrong though

i've never liked lebron and that flop just made me
30t6p3b.gif
... nothing left to say about dude ... dude is a polarizing figure ...

too talented to be playing like that ...

that .gif is embarrassing

indifferent.gif

i hate the heat ... think they will win ... i hope i'm wrong though

i've never liked lebron and that flop just made me
30t6p3b.gif
... nothing left to say about dude ... dude is a polarizing figure ...

too talented to be playing like that ...

that .gif is embarrassing

indifferent.gif

Im a big lebron fan but after last night not sure if he deserves to win a chip,smack in the face for all the hall of famers that played hard night after night and never had a chance to win it all. You got a guy who is up 2-1 and cant mentally get up for the game
tired.gif
 Wade/dirk showed me last night what it meant to have a chance to win it all.

Im a big lebron fan but after last night not sure if he deserves to win a chip,smack in the face for all the hall of famers that played hard night after night and never had a chance to win it all. You got a guy who is up 2-1 and cant mentally get up for the game
tired.gif
 Wade/dirk showed me last night what it meant to have a chance to win it all.

SneakerPro wrote: 

pimp.gif

but i agree

no.

has dallas?

yes

its mostly the fans (and Lebron), just look at the difference between the Miami "fans" on here and the Dallas fans.

SneakerPro wrote: 

pimp.gif

but i agree

no.

has dallas?

yes

its mostly the fans (and Lebron), just look at the difference between the Miami "fans" on here and the Dallas fans.

Back
Top Bottom