Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Mahinmi.

He's serviceable, he's still kind of raw, but he's very athletic and pretty strong for a guy his size. We could get away with it since they don't really play any big Centers.

And before you clowns start balking at us about playing him, Juwan Howard played last game...

If he can get away with playing, so can Ian.

Mahinmi.

He's serviceable, he's still kind of raw, but he's very athletic and pretty strong for a guy his size. We could get away with it since they don't really play any big Centers.

And before you clowns start balking at us about playing him, Juwan Howard played last game...

If he can get away with playing, so can Ian.

Yeah... Because he got hurt..
laugh.gif

Found this interesting.
[h3]Marion Playing James To Near Standstill[/h3]
Jun 04, 2011 1:39 PM EDT

James_LeBron_mia_110530.jpg

LeBron James is averaging 22 points, 8.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists in the first two games. These are strong numbers but off his pace from the regular season and the first three rounds of the playoffs, when he successfully outplayed Andre Iguodala, Paul Pierce and Luol Deng.

Shawn Marion averaged just 12.5 points a game in the regular season and in the first two rounds of the playoffs put up less than 10 points per game.

So far in the Finals, Marion is averaging 18 points, 9 rebounds and 3.5 assists. James is shooting 55 percent, and he's drawn praise for having the best run of jump shooting in his career. But Marion has been even better, shooting 57 percent. Much of that has come with James, by most accounts the defensive MVP of the postseason, as his primary defender.

Found this interesting.
[h3]Marion Playing James To Near Standstill[/h3]
Jun 04, 2011 1:39 PM EDT

James_LeBron_mia_110530.jpg

LeBron James is averaging 22 points, 8.5 rebounds and 4.5 assists in the first two games. These are strong numbers but off his pace from the regular season and the first three rounds of the playoffs, when he successfully outplayed Andre Iguodala, Paul Pierce and Luol Deng.

Shawn Marion averaged just 12.5 points a game in the regular season and in the first two rounds of the playoffs put up less than 10 points per game.

So far in the Finals, Marion is averaging 18 points, 9 rebounds and 3.5 assists. James is shooting 55 percent, and he's drawn praise for having the best run of jump shooting in his career. But Marion has been even better, shooting 57 percent. Much of that has come with James, by most accounts the defensive MVP of the postseason, as his primary defender.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by aepps20

I actually prefer what JA and others have done the last couple of pages. I think game threads should have actual debate and discussion of the game rather than stooping to a troll haven.
THE

HEAT

ARE

GOING

TO

WIN.

STOP IT. IT'S ALREADY BEEN DECIDED BY THE BASKETBALL GODS.

LEBRON JAMES HAS BEEN SENT DOWN TO HEAVEN TO GRACE US WITH GREATNESS. THE MAVERICKS HAVE NO SHOT, GIVE UP!!!!!!
Exactly Mavs fans
WE GOT THIS

IT'S OUR YEAR

THE MAVS DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE ON THE SAME COURT AS US

QUIT LIFE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by aepps20

I actually prefer what JA and others have done the last couple of pages. I think game threads should have actual debate and discussion of the game rather than stooping to a troll haven.
THE

HEAT

ARE

GOING

TO

WIN.

STOP IT. IT'S ALREADY BEEN DECIDED BY THE BASKETBALL GODS.

LEBRON JAMES HAS BEEN SENT DOWN TO HEAVEN TO GRACE US WITH GREATNESS. THE MAVERICKS HAVE NO SHOT, GIVE UP!!!!!!
Exactly Mavs fans
WE GOT THIS

IT'S OUR YEAR

THE MAVS DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE ON THE SAME COURT AS US

QUIT LIFE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gonna need for lebron to be lebron tonight, on both ends. 22 a game while ya man is getting 18 aint gonna cut it.

Gonna need for lebron to be lebron tonight, on both ends. 22 a game while ya man is getting 18 aint gonna cut it.

I expect Lebron to have a great game tonight (maybe a triple double).
But Bosh needs to get his 20 and 10 tonight if the Heat want to win cause I don't see any of their role players having a great game on the road.
Also expecting either Peja or Barrea to have a good shooting night.

Heat win a close one. Should be a great atmosphere tonight..

I expect Lebron to have a great game tonight (maybe a triple double).
But Bosh needs to get his 20 and 10 tonight if the Heat want to win cause I don't see any of their role players having a great game on the road.
Also expecting either Peja or Barrea to have a good shooting night.

Heat win a close one. Should be a great atmosphere tonight..

You can't blame Lebron for Marion going off. The reason the Heat's defense is so good is because so how good a help defender Lebron is.

He can't help on everyone else, guard Jason Terry in the clutch AND shutdown Shawn Marion.

Back
Top Bottom